or Connect

Posts by Pieceofsand

I wonder what Butler's closet looks like
Indeed MT have changed MOP button suppliers. According to a sales representative, these newer, thinner, "thick" MOP buttons are of higher quality.
Was not able to capture a full body pose. My apologies.
Spectacular as always.
Just curious what do you gents wear to the office in the hot and humid summer days? I was drenched in sweat today when I walked to work here in Norther Michigan. I was so embarrassed when I arrived work today, my colleagues thought I was victimized by the sprinklers I figure most of you drive to work with AC in your cars; I only walk because I live about 10 minutes away from my place of work.
do you guys use manual focus ever or is it always autofocus?
I recently acquired a vintage glen plaid 3 piece in heavy wool, tweed-like fabric; and I was just wondering whether if it's excessively loud. I am hoping that I could keep this for the fall/snow seasons here in Norther Michigan. The item was relatively cheap, keep or return? [[SPOILER]]
I recently acquired a vintage glen plaid 3 piece in heavy wool, tweed-like fabric; and I was just wondering whether if it's excessively loud. I was hoping I could keep this for the fall/snow seasons here in Norther Michigan. The item was relatively cheap, keep or return? [[SPOILER]]
Anyone recommend any good links for some linen suit?