or Connect

Posts by Pieceofsand

I wonder if he learned the loafer without socks thing from someone here
His signature 3 piece pin-stripe suit, loafer without socks..
I bought this med/heavy weight overcoat by Christian Dior. It is a poly/cotton blend cloth andI like the color and length of the coat. i could wear the coat comfortably over my suits, which was my main motivation for the purchase. The only thing that I troubles me is the dropped shoulder seam on the coat. The shoulder seam is far further into the sleeve as part of the design and construction; as oppose to having a regular coat or SC that the seam ends on your natural...
Deets on the girls please?
I take two randomize PBTs a month for my Probation Officer per court order for some humorous discrepancy about six months ago. Half way through July, after completing my first PBT I received a letter from the PO that I am to take a discretionary urine test at the next available testing time. Little did i know that I was to take the urine test on the following morning, not the next PBT which have yet to be called. So I took the urine test along with the second PBT. Now I...
Wow. I am barely 25. Never have smoke, but can only imagine >.
Butler I admire your trouser cuffs. I did not intend on nitpicking.
Mr.Butler, I've always admire your posts. Your fits have always been inspirational to me. If I may ask, as I am intrigued: how large are the cuffs on your trouser?
If I may guess, Butler's cuffs on his trousers are at least 3 or 4 inches. For some reason, it'd would look silly on anyone else to my eye; but not for Butler.