or Connect

Posts by Pieceofsand

Thanks for this, it is very helpful and logical.
Anyone know what Butler does for a living?
Butler and Victor are two posters who seemingly have a giant mansion full of bespoke stuff.
[[SPOILER]] Which collar style is this?
in northern Michigan not many people dress for anything.
Capes, lots of it.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261072223364?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649
This thread needs to get back on track.Here are just a few photos of me from past year. I'm not a model or to be considered good looking by any means, but these are my accumulation of ordinary shots. I hope you to enjoy it in the benefit of our collective interest in MC.I will also post some better photos tomorrow from my photo archive(photo of other people, of course). [[SPOILER]]
Thanks for all of your responses and feedback. I saw a lot of workouts/exercises, does anyone have any experience on straps and aftermarket supportive gear that you can wear that might help? I have been working out the past 2 days. So out of shape
My posture needs to improve. I constantly catch myself slouching my shoulder, and do not have my spine fully erect. I really want to appear as more confident and healthy, is there any corrective product out there that will help with this issue?