or Connect

Posts by Pieceofsand

Refuse to post after Butler
Lol did you even bother to read his full post ^^
38R RARE YSL Yves Saint Laurent FRANCE Mens Tweed Lounge Suit http://www.ebay.com/itm/261115357645?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649
A rare YSL Yves Saint Laurent Tweed Lounge Suit from France. Very good condition, 2 button with dual vent. Wool fabric good for fall/winter season. Approximate Measurements: Jacket: -Pit to pit 19.75" -Sleeves from shoulder seam 24.5" -Shoulder seams across 17.25" -Length from back of collar 30.5" Trouser: -Waist 33" -Inseam 29" with 2.5" allowance -Rise 11.25" In excellent condition
Another reason why SW&D have more likes because I think has something to do with having more traffic. I think more people dress SW&D than MC, which is very unfortunate.
Measurements: Shoulder (shoulder seam to shoulder seam): 17.5" Chest (armpit to armpit): 20.5" Sleeve (seam to cuff): 23" with approximately 2" fabric allowance to add Length (Bottom of collar to hem): 29" -2 button front -4 button on sleeve with functional cuff -Notch lapel -Side vent -Full lining -Fabric is a dark brown/beige houndstooth with brown buttons. -Very beautiful stitching on buttonholes. Item in mint condition. Excellent with no stains/tear
Multiple Silk ties 100% import silk handmade in Italy 3 7/8" width 58" length $20 shipped for all five
Me and another Chinese guy