or Connect

Posts by Pieceofsand

I'm digging the heavier weight of fabric lately. Cold weather allows us to suit up without feeling overly warm, this I really like.
Goddamn we have very similar size, but this is out of my price range
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261115357645?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649
I kinda wanna get a waist coat for this winter. What is the general rule on that? In terms of most versatile weight of fabric, as well as versatibility of color, with/without lapel, there isn't any solid write up on this
nice to see you with different poses Crust, couldn't resist but to stare at you under a different capacity, no homo.
7.5M BASS HUNTER SERIES in Olive MSRP $139.95 worn less than 5 times with care, it is in mint condition Premium Distressed Suede From BASS COMPANY Leather upper with a contrasting leather trim Textile sock liner for extra comfort The sturdy man-made outsole is durable and gives good grip. When Boot is unfolded shows stylish looking Plaid Upper, the fine detail makes it a great fall footwear!
BASS HUNTER SERIES in Olive MSRP $139.95 Worn less than 5 times with care, still in mint condition. They're a tad big for me. Premium Distressed Suede From BASS COMPANY Leather upper with a contrasting leather trim Textile sock liner for extra comfort The sturdy man-made outsole is durable and gives good grip. When Boot is unfolded shows stylish looking Plaid Upper, the fine detail makes it a great fall footwear!
6 X 2 double breast 4 functional buttons on sleeves Peak lapel with side vents Fully lined Flannel weight in wool Approximate measurements -Shoulder 17.5" seam to seam -Chest 20 1/4" pit to pit -Sleeves 23 1/4" seam to cuff -Length 29 1/4" Bottom of collar The jacket is in great shape over all. There are two missing buttons on the left sleeve, a very very small pinhole toward the hem, very difficult to spot I don't think it would matter much but I thought I'd mention...
[[SPOILER]]