or Connect

Posts by Pieceofsand

What do you wear with a B3 shearling bomber jacket?
Been awhile for awhile, glad to see this thread is still alive and well
Width: 35mm (approx. 1 3/8"). Genuine Hornback Crocodile. Glove Leather Lined. Unstitched Edge. With Italian Hand Hammered Satin Nickel Finished Brass Buckle. Buckle is Hand Sewn on. Strap is Imported from South Africa. Assembled with buckle in USA. **Please note as strap is made in South Africa - this belt runs shorter in length than Torino's normal sizes (you may need to order a size up). Paypal only. Price includes shipping.
Thank you for your attention. I will indeed remeasure the garment once I home from the office.
Duplicate post. Please delete.
Hickey Freeman Bespoke Canvassed SC Bespoke, fits like a 36 or 38 S. Refer to measurements: Shoulder to shoulder: 18 Chest: 36 Sleeve: 23.5 (No allowance fabric) Length(BOC):30 Ventless, 4 button sleeve(non-surgeon) Beautiful Italian luxury fabric. Bespoke SC. Putting it on SF before eBay. Will consider trade for ties and pocket squares and cufflinks.
Oxxford Bespoke Suit 38R/40R http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261547606273
Okay I will accept your offer. Although I won't be home until later next week if that is okay. I will hold the item for you if you like.
These are some of my accessories that are retiring. They've been working hard for me so I'd like to give them a nice good retiring compensation. These guys decided to retire together as a group, so they would accept one retirement compensation as a group. The cufflinks are pre-own condition. They show some minor sign of wear, nothing serious. The gold button cufflink is a Swank. The rest are some some miscellaneous pieces I've picked up over the months. The...
TTO post moar! Butler post moar! Phat Guido post moar! (oh wait, nvm)