Posts by Pieceofsand

Do you guys wear Chunky boot socks when wearing boots? Or those thin dress socks? Or just cotton black athletic socks?
Thanks for the information guys. Yeah I am pretty sure the welt is for ornamental purposes, so I don't thin they can be resole. The sole will last me awhile, I'm sure. Should I put heel/toe tap on them? Would that be silly to add?
If I may ask, what will be the reason why shoe guards cannot be put on for these soles?
i would like to see his cufflink collection:embar:
First time seeing him with his coat buttoned. Smart move.
That's what I was asking, is whether if adding toe tap/heel tap appropriate for this type of sole material.I've always seen topy before, i didn't know what it was called. I learned something. Cool!
Hi guys, Recently got a pair of boots for a very good price in my favorite chocolate brown suede. And it is super comfy. I would like it to last. What are your thoughts on getting plastic shoe guards(sole taps) put on these to make the sole last a little longer? I'm not sure they can be resole. The sole are the foamy kind (it reminds me of crepe), not sure what they're officially called. I generally put sole taps on my other leather sole dress shoes, but since these...
Hi guys, Recently got a pair of boots for a very good price in my favorite chocolate brown suede. And it is super comfy. I would like it to last. What are your thoughts on getting plastic shoe guards(sole taps) put on these to make the sole last a little longer? I'm not sure they can be resole. The sole are the foam kind (crepe?), not sure what they're officially called. I generally put sole taps on my other leather sole dress shoes, but since these are different, I...
I've seen this on other people's coat before also. Not sure what the general acceptance is on this, but I wouldn't like it if my coat was like that.
Yes, I will work on my photos Donegal TweedWill try a regular tie next time