or Connect

Posts by Pieceofsand

Thank you for your attention. I will indeed remeasure the garment once I home from the office.
Duplicate post. Please delete.
Hickey Freeman Bespoke Canvassed SC Bespoke, fits like a 36 or 38 S. Refer to measurements: Shoulder to shoulder: 18 Chest: 36 Sleeve: 23.5 (No allowance fabric) Length(BOC):30 Ventless, 4 button sleeve(non-surgeon) Beautiful Italian luxury fabric. Bespoke SC. Putting it on SF before eBay. Will consider trade for ties and pocket squares and cufflinks.
Oxxford Bespoke Suit 38R/40R http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261547606273
Okay I will accept your offer. Although I won't be home until later next week if that is okay. I will hold the item for you if you like.
These are some of my accessories that are retiring. They've been working hard for me so I'd like to give them a nice good retiring compensation. These guys decided to retire together as a group, so they would accept one retirement compensation as a group. The cufflinks are pre-own condition. They show some minor sign of wear, nothing serious. The gold button cufflink is a Swank. The rest are some some miscellaneous pieces I've picked up over the months. The...
TTO post moar! Butler post moar! Phat Guido post moar! (oh wait, nvm)
If I recall correctly, sir TTO have that 3 piece suit with two different waistcoats: a single breasted and a double vested.
That was the delayed sentence for my probation. I messed up my probation so I getting sentence for it.
I had a little to drink. I evidently "disturbed the peace."