or Connect

Posts by Otter91

After much success in my "gauging interest" thread, I am proud to offer discounted Cartier, Hermes, and Bedat watches to Styleforum Members. I am an authorized dealer for each of these three brands, with a storefront located in St. Helena, CA (Just north of Napa). I have a large stock of watches, but it will take me some time to get a good size listing going here on-line, so please be patient. In the meantime if there is a Cartier, Bedat, or Hermes watch that you are...
Quote: Originally Posted by farfisa23 Otter, can you make a road show into SF if enough of us are interested in seeing your watches? Hmmm.... I'll have to speak with my bosses on that subject, however I doubt that it would fly. Unfortunately, it is quite a bit of high dollar merchandise to be carrying around the city.
Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy Not to burst your bubble, but shouldn't this be in the selling forum? I'm sorry, this went a little further than I expected. I will be starting a sale thread later today, and will link to it.
Quote: Originally Posted by chronic does only the large model come w/ the date feature? Yes it does!
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC It pains me that the mid-size BB is a quartz. Unfortunately, that is the only way that they are made! Can you believe it? The only way to get an automatic Ballon Bleu is to go for the large model. hopefully in the years to come they will change that. Maybe when they come out with the stainless steel models?
Thank you everyone for the interest in our products! Because of the overwhelming response, I will be setting up a page with pictures and inventory come Monday! I wanted to let everyone know what our inventory of Ballon Bleu De Cartier watches currently is, as that I have had many people interested in them and Cartier cannot supply anyone in the US with more of them at the current moment, and they won't even tell us when there will be another shipment. Currently we...
we do have a store front, and you have a PM! Our store is called Palladium Fine Jewelry and we are located at 1339 Main St. In St. Helena, CA.
Quote: Originally Posted by chronic PM sent. btw, can you get the limited edition roadster w/ blue dial? I'll have to contact Cartier for the availability of that model monday. I'll let you know ASAP though! Ryan
Quote: Originally Posted by farfisa23 I would like a Cartier Santos 100 and an Hermes Cape Cod Automatic Double Tour at cost, SoCal. Half as jokes about discount timepieces is my kind of humor. Which model of each are you interested in? You may joke but I am quite serious, I will not be far over cost. Stainless? Gold? Case size? Let me know what you are looking for and I will make you the best deal I can. Ryan
Quote: Originally Posted by stamp0102 Interested in a cartier tank francaise mens size large in all stainless. amazon.com has it currently for the lowball price of $3140. Next lowest price I could find is $3400+. PM me. You have mail!