or Connect

Posts by Otter91

Quote: Originally Posted by el Guapo WOngO! - no offense, but in all my years I find that Americans always have issues with dialing international - very simple, find out your international dial code then follow with country code then number, cal your carrier - if using your mobile, then the international dial out code is + followed by country code then the state code (remove teh leading zero if there is one) then the number - if you travel frequently...
Quote: Originally Posted by Gradstudent78 That's not really suprising. I understand that it is within normal range, just figured I'd hedge my bet a bit
I'm not sure that I have ever placed an international call. As I understand it, to call Jantzen I would dial: 011 (852) 28108080 is that correct? Thanks in advance. Still have not seen a shirt, credit card charged on 5/16.
Quote: Originally Posted by warlok1965 Bingo! However I may just roll it 'cause it looks OK that way, more casual which is how I wanted to wear it. I really like the look. The cool thing is that there is no one out there making sleeves like that, so it will stand out a bit. Great looking shirt IMO
For those of you who have been successful, how do you feel about the quality of these shirts. Is there a brand that you would compare the buttons, finishing, or cloth to? What price point would you compare these to in OTR shirts here in the US?
just found this too, some good info for ya: http://www.rolexsavings.com/how_to_spot_a_fake_rolex
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton The WISs will correct me if I am wrong, but I am virtually certain that the sapphire used for watch crystals is in fact chemically identical to natural sapphire (and rubies), just made clear. It's incredibly hard, and thus very scratch resistant -- far more than plastic. Diamonds can be manufactured as well, but I've never heard of them being used for watch crystals, and I don't know why not. This is...
Quote: Originally Posted by angusangus That Hermes Cape Cod was rather beautiful. Who makes those? Which watch is it reminding me of...? Hermes designs/makes the watch, with a movement from ETA. It is a great, classic dress design, and their straps are some of the most beautiful I have ever seen (as one could expect from a company that got their start in the saddle and leather industry)
Quote: Originally Posted by brlfvr Ordered a 3rd shirt last night. Received confirmation today. hmmm, maybe time for a call
Ordered Saturday night (5/10) still no reply. Anyone know if production was interrupted by the earthquake?