or Connect

Posts by RevisIsland

Alden X BB
Casual Friday
Agree these are 12B's - probably got stretched out a bit by the previous owner. How is the toe box? I would guess that still is pretty tight.
11.5E, but I would also try on 12D
Indys. Saturday morning.
I dont mind sharing- I'm at 2622 Shell1 CXL1 Calf1 Suede1 KuduTrying to sell three pairs and aquire one new pair to get me down to two dozen by the end of the year.
Fantastic CigarsEdited to add: Today was the first day (of 1000+ days of wearing Aldens in NYC) where I found someone wearing the exact same pair of Alden's as me. 975's.
All, These shoes were purchased new from Alden of Madison. Unfortunately, I decided they are too small and they need a new home. These are Color 8 Shell Cordovan on the modified last. They have been worn, but they are still on their original soles and there is still a lot of life left in them. Model:54321 Size: 10.5D Last: Modified Thanks,
Up for sale is a pair of AE Nathan (Perforated Toe Balmoral style) in size 11.5D Last: 108 Size: 11.5 Color: Walnut Calf These shoes are factory seconds (I do not see the defect) and have been worn less than 10 times. They are priced to sell. Thanks,
All, Up for some are a pair of tan double monks made by C&J for Brooks Brothers. Last: 325 Size: 11.5 These have been worn only a handful of times. Less than 10 times for sure (likely less than 5). They are a little too big for me so they are getting the ax to clear up some space in my closet.