or Connect

Posts by RevisIsland

The van last is the one last where I haven't been able to find the right fit. 10.5D too tight. 11C too tight. 11D too loose.
I spent like $30 on some large made in germany brushes.....but I pretty much exclusively use a small old Kiwi brush. I prefer the stiffer kiwi brush vs the softer made in germany brushes.
Thank you. I think I'll give them a try.
Couldn't find anything when I searched. Does anyone know if these are C&J or AS? http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Peal-Co.®-Perforated-Captoes/274H,default,pd.html?dwvar_274H_Color=BLCK&contentpos=6&cgid=0522 Thanks
Looks like semi-annual sale starts now on the website. Filson is excluded. Darn.
No it's not killing me. Thanks for the link anyways. I was just trying to get some information here. Not sure why everyone thinks I'm complaining.
Ive worn smartwool socks. I've never worn CHUP socks. Everyone makes a big deal about them so I wanted to try them out. I just want to know if I'm trying the real thing or what.
Thats what I figure. I think they would be a step down in quality. People talk about Chup as being the best socks in the world. Smartwool is not talked about in that same light.
From Horween:The info is not correct, thanks for pointing it out to me. You should see an update on their site shortly.Best,Nick
Makes sense. Same retail price but am I stepping down in quality? Are we saying smart wool made the socks?