or Connect

Posts by danB

These are brand new, only worn for about 15 minutes. They were hemmed/chain-stitched to a 35" inseam at Blue in Green in NYC. The Nisshinbo Mills denim is really beautiful. I'm really sad these don't fit me. I would also consider a trade for size 32. Asking $139 > $129 > $119 > $109 plus shipping costs. Details: Heavy-weight, 100% cotton Nisshinbo Mills red-line selvedge denim. American-made Scovill tack buttons. American-made Universal rivets and burs....
Gitman Bros. Vintage, blue button-down shirt. 54% linen, 46% cotton. It's from the S/S 2011 collection. Perfect condition. Width (armpit to armpit): 21” Sleeves 25" Shoulder to Shoulder 18" Asking $90 shipped CONUS.
This is a beautiful traditional Irish wool sweater. It's in excellent condition and has only been worn a few times. It's natural colored and marked size medium. See the measurements below. Armpit to armpit: 20.5 inches Sleeve length (armpit to cuff): 21 inches Length (top of back collar to bottom): 24 inches Asking $30 plus shipping.
I have two shirts for sale. The blue Woolrich John Rich & Bros shirt is a nice soft chambray material with some nice red/black details (see pictures). It's been worn/washed a handful of times and is still in great shape. Asking $45 shipped to the continental US. The plaid Club Monaco madras plaid shirt ... SOLD Measurements: Woolrich - 21 inches pit to pit, 16 inches across the shoulders,19.5 inches from the armpit to end of the cuff Club Monaco - 20 inches pit to...
No this is a different jacket. I've had it for a while and didn't purchase it here.
This is an uncommon vintage Barbour Bedale jacket with 4 front flap pockets (rather than the standard 2). It's dark green with dark brown corduroy collar. The size is 40 inch/102 cm. It's in excellent shape except for some slight fraying at the cuffs (see pictures). It was waxed before being put away for the season this spring. Asking $170 including US shipping Underarm to underarm : 23 inches ( 58.5 cm ). Jacket fastened and laid flat. Sleeve length : 20 inches (...
These have been worn and washed twice. They're in great shape. Asking $30 including US shipping.
Asking $35 each. The button down shirt is size small, but fits more like a medium. It's been worn 8 to 10 times and still has a lot of life left. Measurements: Pit to pit: 20 Shoulders: 16.5 Sleeves: 26 The second shirt has a shoulder patch and two brown elbow patches. It's been worn 5 to 6 times. Measurements: Pit to pit: 19.5 Shoulders: 16 Sleeves: 26.5
This is a gently worn Paul Smith dress shirt. Made in Italy, size 15.5 / 39. Measurements: Pit to pit: 21.5 Shoulder: 18 Sleeves: 25 (or 28 uncuffed)
This is a nice pair of Quoddy Maliseet Oxfords with baseball stitching. Size 10D, Horween Chromexcel Brown with Camp soles. They have lots of life left. See pictures. Shoe trees not included. They come with the original shoe bag, but I no longer have the box. Asking $170 or best offer. From the Quoddy website: "Classic four eyelet oxford styling. Full grain leather upper and Quoddy moccasin construction combine to cradle your foot in a hammock of comfort. Baseball...