or Connect

Posts by ns7

You can find the PA on sale for ~$200 from time to time at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and other events. I believe the PA was ~$220 on Amazon yesterday. Keep checking and I'm sure it will drop down that low again between now and Christmas.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cant kill da Rooster Are these AE's? http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...=§ionsize= Yes, I believe they are Strands. Don't know why the MSRP is so high. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=228648
Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches all mens sportcoats 30% off. reg $398-$648 PSA ya'll call 800.274.1815 or visit www.brooksbrothers.com and get on the mailing list. its free. Are suits 30% or 40% off? I didn't have time to pull the trigger on Sunday.
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan In my experience, BCG does not do pressure interviews. They use recent cases that the interviewer has done. BCG interviewers write their own cases, almost always based on prior casework.
Quote: Originally Posted by DrPsycho Hiya, fellas. Just got this E-mail 30 minutes ago from Brooks Brothers... Today only (Sunday, June 12th) Save 30% on Men's Tailored Clothing (suits, sport coats, blazers, trousers, dress outerwear) It looks from their website like they're planning a series of different one-day sales all week. Doc. Doesn't BB normally have a 2 for $x pricing on suits? It looks like that's gone for the sale--was...
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaze My stats are as below: Undergrad GPA 3.94/4.0 Valedictorian of the school of engineering (and the ECE department)2011 Absolutely no work experience or internship experience I can speak multiple languages, Mandarin/Cantonese/Japanese/Malay/English Thanks Your stats are very good. Here's what you need to do: 1) Get into either a sales or marketing role. After you get one work hard but also talk to your...
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=228648
Quote: Originally Posted by Redwoood He meant interviewed by an EM. I don't imagine it's quite that rigid. I know of at least one 1st-round interview performed by a partner (for an internship nonetheless). This is true, you can be interviewed by partners/principals in the first round. McK does 2 first round interviews and 4 second round interviews. The second round is also a mix of everyone from associates to partners.
Quote: Originally Posted by pwy95a +1. McKinsey's standard recruiting process is resume screen --> PST (problem-solving test) --> round 1 interview (2-3 associates/ engagement managers) --> round 2 interview (2-3 partners) This is not true, unless they changed it this year. I have interviewed with McK and so have friends of mine (all MBAs) and none have taken the PST. Maybe non-top 10 MBA applicants have to take the test. Also, a round 1...
Quote: Originally Posted by ramuman Also, McK's first round is only based on an aptitude test and Bain and BCG only use two rounds of interviews. That might just have been how things worked for the fall round in the southeast, but I think that's their general procedure. I didn't interview with Bain so that's conjecture from the interwebs on my part. This is standard. McK's "test" is for non-MBA applicants. For MBAs all three have 2...