or Connect

Posts by babump

I have a pair of Edward Green Ladbroke oxfords in midnight antique with 888 last sized UK 9.5E for sale. These shoes have barely been worn and are in excellent condition. There is little to no wear at all on the soles, and the leather is in great condition. Additional pictures can be posted upon request. Note, these shoes will not be coming with the original box. I will be selling these for $650 shipped within the continental US via Paypal. Will ship internationally if...
Sorry, I will reopen this listing with a new title to reflect accurate sizing information as I can no longer change it in the thread subject title.
I have a pair of Edward Green Ladbroke oxfords in midnight antique with 888 last sized US 9.5D for sale. These shoes have barely been worn and are in excellent condition. There is little to no wear at all on the soles, and the leather is in great condition. Additional pictures can be posted upon request. Note, these shoes will not be coming with the original box. I will be selling these for $800 shipped and insured within the continental US via Paypal.
For sale, I have a new pair of Dayton Service Boots in Brown Oil Tan in a size US 9.5 with topy. I ordered them in a size D width, but the inside of the shoe states EE, however they fit like a size D width. I purchased these in 2011 back when Dayton had their sale going on, and they have been sitting in my closet since. These boots have never been worn and have been kept in the original shoe box since I received them. These shoes are in excellent condition, although it...
Anyone interested in a pair of brown leather Dayton Service Boots in size 9.5 ordered from the sale from last spring that I have never worn. Will sell them for $330 shipped.
@Jslade- Their mediums are a bit short. I have 2 Baron Wells shirts, both contrast pocket shirts and they fall shorter than all my other dress shirts. I'm 5' 10.5'' and it hasn't been an issue for me. I'm also a 40" chest, and medium fits fine.
I received an email on July 7th that my boots, oiled brown and charcoal nubuck were ready to be shipped, but I never received them in the mail. I never received tracking number, and I have not been able to hear back from them since. I've tried calling them/emailing this past week but no response. After reading the last few pages it seems like Dayton has actually closed down? This is getting absolutely ridiculous.
^I picked up the baby blue dot shirt from Acrimony, which I am guessing is the same shirt but different color? I'm normally an M for my dress shirts and tops (Ervell, Baron Wells, etc.) and ordered a size S based on the measurements. It ended up being too tight on the chest, and short in the arms, just as a typical size S would fit me. It's going back for an exchange for an M.
^I picked up the contrast pocket shirts in grey and blue with some Gilt creds I had leftover.
Anyone interested in a pair of these shorts in black size Medium? I picked them up a whiles back, took off the tags, but haven't worn them since. PM me if you're interested.