or Connect

Posts by perriti

Anyone have any opinions on how the Uniqlo pea jackets fit? I'm 5'11" and 175 pounds, based on their sizing chart it looks like I'm a medium (38" chest, 33" waist, 18" shoulders). Are those measurements true to size? Would I be fine layering under a medium, or should I go for the large?
I'm looking for some opinions on how the pea jackets fit. I'm 5'11" and 175 pounds, based on their sizing chart it looks like I'm a medium (38" chest, 33" waist, 18" shoulders). Are those measurements true to size? Would I be fine layering under a medium, or should I go for the large?
Quote: Originally Posted by cptjeff Allen Edmonds might be available on your budget, but if you have to have them by the weekend, you would have to pay full retail unless you stumble on a sale, and that would probably put them out of your price range. If you can find them in your budget, that's your shoe. And yes, a black captoe (park avenue) would be the conservative, can't go wrong route. But IMO, they're yawn inducing. A (black) punchcap (fifth...
I'm heading to a wedding this weekend and decided that I should use this chance to buy some nice dress shoes. I'm a new grad who just started working so I don't have too much extra cash at the moment, so I'm hoping to keep these under $300 CDN if possible. From what I've been reading I can't go wrong with a pair of black oxford cap toes if I'm looking for something versatile, how true is that? Any brands I should keep an eye out for at my budget? Any store...