or Connect

Posts by rho03

Eager to acquire this jacket in a size 2. Willing to negotiate price. Missed out on the last one at Context. Here's the link: http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=3061 I have a Ring Coat in olive wool from Kapital, brand new also in size 2, that i would be interested in possibly negotiating some kind of trade with. Thanks!
Hey guys, Long shot here but I was hoping someone had an FSC Boiled Wool Chore Jacket in a size S or XS (not sure that they even made them in XS?) they would be willing to sell? They sold out for $89 on sale a few months ago and I wasn't able to pick one up in my size, so I was hoping someone here had one they'd be willing to let go of. I'd be willing to pay more around $100, or more depending on condition etc., so please let me know. Thanks! Here is the link just for...
Hey guys, Long shot here but I was hoping someone had an FSC Boiled Wool Chore Jacket in a size S or XS (not sure that they even made them in XS?) they would be willing to sell? They sold out for $89 on sale a few months ago and I wasn't able to pick one up in my size, so I was hoping someone here had one they'd be willing to let go of. I'd be willing to pay more around $100, or more depending on condition etc., so please let me know. Thanks! Here is the link just for...
I have since made / purchased some nicer jackets and am moving in a month's time, never really got to give these jackets a chance!
For sale are three made-to-measure sport coats that were made last year in HK. They are unworn and brand new, and will fit any 36R, or a slim 38. These jackets are fused but come with un-padded natural shoulders. SB jackets have 3/2 roll, working sleeves, single vent. Two patch pockets, satin lining. DB comes with white MOP buttons. I have now forgotten the precise fabrics, but the DB and windowpane jackets are light weight wools, and the grey jacket is a wool blend sort...
Made some more drops here, best I can really do. Selling a used pair of Shipton & Heneage Lowndes Double Monkstraps in a size 8 UK. I typically wear a 8.5-9 US in a medium last and these fit fine. They are manufactured in the UK by C&J. These were purchased just before they were discontinued and have been worn around ten times. Minor scratches on leather, needs polishing. Marks on soles from riding on a bike. Retailed for $380 even with S&H discount club. Final drop $280...
Selling a used pair of Shipton & Heneage Lowndes Double Monkstraps in a size 8E UK. They are manufactured in the UK by C&J. These were purchased just before they were discontinued and have been worn around ten times. Unfortunately I seem to have an obsession with brown shoes and these simply just do not get into the rotation enough. There appears to be minor scratches on the leather, but that has been due to a lack of polishing and neglect! With a polish, these shoes will...
PM sent
Interested. How should we go about this transaction?