or Connect

Posts by rho03

Long shot maybe but I am desperately looking for a fishtail parka in size S or M! Preferably black, olive, or grey. Get at me -- thanks!
For sale are a brand new in box pair of factory seconds Allen Edmonds Patriots in black Shell Cordovan. They were purchased on eBay and unfortunately fit me a little loose. The seller claimed that they, though marked a 9D, were tight and more appropriate for a 8.5D, though I would probably disagree. I wear a size 8.5B/D on Alden's Aberdeen and a 8B/D in the Barrie, and these were slightly too large. Crafted of Genuine Horween Shell Cordovan, moc-toe penny loafer with hand...
For sale is a pair of Mark McNairy Cap Toe Derby Boots made with a nice black pebble grain and finished with a black Ridgeway sole, which from what I've heard lasts longer than Dainite soles. Worn about 5-6 times, but decided ultimately that they're a little bit too snug for me (I am a 8.5-9D). I would say this fits best for a US 8 - 8.5. Would make a great pair of winter stompers. Made in the UK with the quality you'd come to expect from McNairy's footwear. Looking for...
P. Lee and L.B.M. 1911 sportcoats sold! Approximate measurements taken with garments laid flat. Price is set low and fixed for now -- you are of course welcome to make me an offer, though lowballs will be ignored -- and priced to move as well as to allow buyers to factor in cost of alterations. Includes worldwide shipping. All sales final. Paypal as gift or +4%. 2. Hackett of London Light Khaki Double Breasted Sportcoat 36R Unstructured Hackett 2x2 double breasted...
Hard to let this one go, but need to free up some funds for travel. Purchased from newhighmart last October, all sold out and extremely hard to find. Size 2. Worn once, without tags. PM for photos. $900 SOLD shipped in the US. Approximate measurements: Chest (Pit to Pit): 28"-30" Length (Front): 29" Sleeve (Raglan): 27"
Hi guys, Looking for an 8.5D in the Colour 8 Alden Shell Cordovan Full Strap Penny Loafers. Any condition, willing to pay a good price. Thanks!
BNWT Rubinacci by Capobianco sweater blouson in the A-1 style. It is tagged size XL, but would be better fitted to a 38 or 40, depending on fit. I took these pictures from Rakuten's version, which lists it as an acrylic/wool blend, though mine is tagged 70% wool and 30% cashmere exterior, cotton fleece lining in the body, and viscose/silk lining in the sleeves. This piece is unbelievably soft, comfortable, and insanely beautiful, and I purchased it last month from the...
Here is the new link: http://www.thearmourystore.com/shoes/carmina-simpson-10082-loafer-suede-brown They are a size 7.5 UK. I will try to get photos of mine up soon. The uppers are pretty much intact, and as I've only worn them a couple of times, there are only minor signs of wear on the soles. Thanks for the interest guys.
is this still available?
is the jacket still for sale?