or Connect

Posts by GSquared

Quote: Originally Posted by jhcam8 Pretty cute - but, Clark the goldendoodle...hmmm - how about Brutus, or el Cinco, or Harry for a more manly sound? (I guess Clark isn't inherently unmanly but -- you know.) Anyway, he looks great. Thanks. He's pretty rocking. See previous post about his name.
Quote: Originally Posted by lefty lefty lefty - you hit the nail directly on the head.
repost from wrong thread: Got an 11 week old goldendoodle (hard to sound any sort of manly saying that) puppy this weekend and we named him Clark. He's really chill and laid back. To the point where we are curious if he is actually a puppy.
Quote: Originally Posted by JLibourel Er, we already have a well established dog thread. Why doesn't this get moved there? Looked for it but didn't see it. My apologies
Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay Clark is a really cute pup. Be glad he's laid back at 11 weeks old, though I think that will change. How so? Get more crazy as time goes on? Both of his parents (mini poodle dad and golden retriever mom) were really relaxed too. I just hope it's in his genes.
Got an 11 week old goldendoodle (hard to sound any sort of manly saying that) puppy this weekend and we named him Clark. He's really chill and laid back. To the point where we are curious if he is actually a puppy. Any good training tips? What kinds of dog do you have?
Quote: Originally Posted by Geoffrey Firmin Will give the clinique a try. have been using their shave cream, since 1983, great product, also the aloe shave gel and as no one in Canberra sells Kiehls will pick some up next time in Sydney thanks You can order kiehls online. not sure shipping to/in Australia though.
Grew up in the burbs of Minneapolis. After college (in WI) moved to Chicago briefly then back to MN (St. Paul). After a few years there, I moved back to the same burb less than 2 miles from the house I grew up in. Never ever expected to live back in the same city, but my gf that I moved in with owns a condo and so it happens...
Too much bronzer, so when you give her a hug or she just walks next to you, you need to send your shirt to get laundered... not to mention what that shit does to your sheets. Learned that the hard way *hangs head*
I love college sports because I think it breeds a sense of community and helps the alumni base stay connected. That said, I think the only sports that should be maintained are the ones that actually bring in money to the university. I know this limits a lot of the female sports, but if tuition is increasing yearly, you should cut those sports that run a deficit and keep that money for the university.