or Connect

Posts by Preparatory

I agree those ferragamos are very nice and I should probably look for something similar, but I also have a spending budget on $400. :S
Thank you for your inputs. I too think that there are more options than patent leather to wear with a tuxedo. But I need some inspiration on a pair of sleek whole cuts. I am also looking at these from Sutor: http://www.shopthefinest.com/p-57489-sutor-mantellassi-black-shoes-size-7-us-6-uk.aspx How do you think they will work? Is it too much?
Hi guys Buying a tux and are looking out for a pair of patent shoes - or not?? Is there any alternative to the patent shoes if wearing a tux? I'm thinking a pair of sleek wholcuts maybe? Can I get some examples please? I am pretty much lost..
Thank you. Yes, i mean a tux... I've decided to go MTM, Mabro with narrower lapels than the classics.
I've been looking into different fabrics like Guabello, Loro Piana, Cerruti, Ariston etc. and I've almost found something I like from each one, but can't seem to decide. How would you rank the different makers of fabrics? Loro Piana seems more expensive than the rest, is it worth the extra $$$??
The last one looks good. Too bad Im a 48.
Is this one still for sale?
Hi, I'm looking for a simply navy two-button blazer for my wardrobe and I won't stop til I've found it. Off course its a matter of price too so I can't afford it to be more than $500. Also I want it to be slim but not too slim. I have been checking out Boss Black and Paul Smith on sale but havent found anything too interesting. Please help me find the perfect blazer for both formal and casual occasions. Thanks!
I just received a new shirt from bb, extra slim fit size 15/33. I comparedit to another one of my shirts. Also extra slim fit sport shirt in size small. The 15/33 was significantly smaller! Has the extra slim fit become even smaller in fit? A bit confused?
Can anybody please help me with this? Thanks.