or Connect

Posts by Preparatory

So the only difference is terms of construction is the silk tape? I've seen dress trousers without that kind of silk tape so that would make it the same thing. For example these "dress trousers":http://eu.suitsupply.com/en_SE/trousers/grey-trousers/B288.html?start=15&cgid=TrousersI cannot separate from any suit trouser just by looking at it.
Can anyone explain it to me? Always been asking myself what the difference is..
It is not a question about value.. To me these shoes are worthless..
What a nonsense! So to get my new pair of shoes to look alike I will have to spray them?!
D.
Just received my firat pair of Meermins and I must say it was a disappointment! The suede on the left shoe seems to be damaged as it has become thready and is of lighter color than the right one!
Hi everyone, I am getting married in two weeks and have received my MTM Mabro tux which fits like a glove! Now the only thing missing is a pait of cufflinks. The tux is midnight blue with black peak lapels. I would like the cufflinks to be simple and clean black ones. I have also checked out Tateossian but they are a bit expensive for me. Do you guys have any suggestions? Thanks!
I'm thinking about ordering a pair of double monks from Meermin in either suede or calf. Which one is more versatile? Suede or calf?
Hi, I am looking for a quality lightweight summer material field jacket to be worn on those sunny days. It has to be either beige or military green. Do you have any suggestions?
Just today I received my new pair of Gammarelli silk socks to wear at my own wedding along with my new Mabro MTM tuxedo. So soft and nice! Now I am in the search of the most luxurious boxers you can think of? It has to be able to breath well. Sweaty balls - not my fav. Feel free...