or Connect

Posts by Cuttingboard

Many thanks for the info! As much as I would love to add a hatch grain shoe to my collection, I really like how the Rain last fits.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Really interested in the hatch grain longwing...How does the Detroit last fit...similar to the Rain? I wear an 8UK in the rain.Do you require 50% down or full payment for the MTO?Thanks.
@steveyoo1983 - Great to see you post some MTO's. Your website looks fantastic, great selection and wonderful customer service. I continue to look at the EG Hoven and Carmina whole cut suede loafer but have to pay Christmas bills first.
That's a very valid point! Thanks!
Oh man...you are the man! I live about 10 minutes from AH One Shoes and would rather spend my money locally if possible. Plus, he is located near the butcher shop and a wine store that I visit all the time.
Great info, thanks! I need to be sure to tell them not to polish my shoes. Is the upgrade to Joh Rodenbach soles worth the extra expense?
Do you guys send your shoes back C&J to be resoled or is there a preferred cobbler in the U.S. that you guys trust? Thoughts on B. Nelson? Thanks
Thanks but I'm in Washington DC.
I have a pair of 3 year old Carmina Double Monks on the Inca last that need to be resoled, is B. Nelson still the preferred cobbler on this thread? Thanks
Thanks...completely forgot it was that time of year. Will drop by BB Wednesday.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk