or Connect

Posts by Cuttingboard

Hello Steve...I see that you have the EG Hove in dark oak, do you have access to other colors? Looking for the Hove in grey or burgundy. Thanks
Thanks...will do!
Traveling to Dublin in a couple months, anyone know of a store that sells C&J? Thanks
Traveling to Dublin in a couple months, anyone know of a store that sells Carmina? Thanks
Chocolate suede Tetbury's today with jeans.
Carmina String Loafers today.
Thanks...unfortunately Axels is out of stock on my size.
@sevenfoldtieguy thanks for the link to Axels. Are you sizing up a 1/2 size cause of the width? Curious because I normally wear an 8UK. I tried an 8.5UK in Paris and it was a touch long in the toe box.
While in Paris a couple weeks ago, I visited the Ed Green store looking for the Hove wingtip monk which they had in nightshade which is a combination of purple, black and burgundy. Unfortunately, they did not have my size and I did not want to order and have to pay for shipping to the US. Even though I like the nightshade, I want to see what other colors are available. I've seen the Hoven at Khaki's of Carmel in the Dark Oak Antique but I already have the Shannon in...
that's a great deal...I don't need any of these at the moment but that's such a great deal I may buy it anyway. Thanks Churchill