or Connect

Posts by cookieoflife

Just picked up a pair of "Regular Leg 521"s (their new fit regular leg) and i'm a little conflicted. + Love the construction and the fit from the knees down. Nice and slim without being skinny. - but the top block is a little narrow. I bought 31's trying to go true to size (31 in KMW Rockers, 29 in APC NS) and the seat on these jeans is just a little narrow. Granted, I have a pretty big ass, but I don't remember the Rockers or NS ever being quite so......
Sold pending payment Got a pair this summer, never got around to wearing them. Dark denim with minimal distressing. $60 shipped priority. I prefer google checkout, but will take paypal instant transfers. measurements (tagged 30x34): Waist: 32" Front Rise: 9.5" Back rise: 14" Upper Thigh: 11" Knee: 7.5" Leg opening: 7" Inseam:...
My NS's first got a hole at 9mo. Daily wear, lots of activity. No big; patch it up or move onto a new pair.
Desert Boots are actually surprisingly comfortable.
Nice day for a walk.
Damn, I woke up late and all I got out of the sale was a note saying they're out of all N&F indigo's. I guess it's a sign; a higher power (my wallet) says this is not the time to buy. That's what next Thanksgiving's black Wednesday is for. Brokeness, ahoy!
Definitely do no hem if they're new. My standards have shrunk a good 2-2.5" in the inseam since I first got them. I've cold-soaked two or three times, and don't tumble dry. Cuff them if you're having trouble stepping on your hems.
W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E - Wale IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Just had this...
I think I need those rockers.
Western shirts, on the whole, still look like shirts. Cowboy boots, for the most part, look like a costume. Plus, cowboy boots look cute on girls, and things that are cute on girls generally look like shit on guys.