or Connect

Posts by shibbel

The OLED screen is a deal breaker for me, the color saturation is annoyingly unnatural. The lag is also an issue when compared to iOS, but if you can get over that, I guess you'll be happy. Although I've heard shutting off all the rendering crap does away with most of the hesitations.
Bullshit, Moo. They're coming at you, bro. You should cyber assault someone.
And here I thought it was just me. I've tried fresh oregano a few times and found it to be very aggressive- it also left a slightly metallic aftertaste.
The chicken looks great, Antwan.
My bag of baller charcoal came in- any tips on using the stuff? I know it's supposed to burn much hotter than the American charcoal, but are there any other adjustments I should plan for? I'm going to start off with a couple aged ribeyes.
Multi-Year Weight Traininghttps://itun.es/us/FA4fE.i
FYI, if any of you guys are doing the Madcow/Stronglifts type workouts, the Multi-Year workout app is like the best thing ever. It auto calculates increases, warmup sets and has several workout templates to play with.
Manton, you should try that lobster stew, it's pretty great. I wasted like 5lbs of potatoes making that damn dish though As usual, Matt's stuff looks excellent. You go, girl!
In the case of the HTC One, very much so. It kills every mobile phone, ever, when it comes to volume and sound.
Mike, the HTC One developers edition gives you the same direct updates from Google. Also, the build quality, screen, and a few other things make the Nexus 4 look like a toy in comparison. Go for the HTC One DE if you have access to it.