or Connect

Posts by shibbel

Yeah, I found this heartbreaking. Here's a a good article about the him I thought you'd like to read...http://forward.com/articles/179578/slain-college-student-andrew-pochter-driven-by-jew/?p=all#ixzz2XgFAoLRs
You rest meat cooked sous vide? I've never done this.
White walkers?
Shit. This happened to me last night for the first time. "Woke up" eyes wide-open and was able to look around the room, but couldn't move my body. I didn't see, or hear anything, but felt terrified of something and imminent death- tried to scream, but obviously could not. The whole episode lasted about 5-10 seconds. I'm certain this is God trying to speak to me. Here's an artist's rendering: I sleep naked in case anyone was wondering.
How do you not have the iOS PolyScience Sous Vide app yet?
Am I the only that thinks hall of fame caliber PGs in their prime are a waste? I think in this day and age, especially, I'd much rather dump them for a premier SG, SF or PF because those are the types that bring in the championships. An all-star PG, at best, seems like more than enough.
Who uses retractable pens after three seasons of GOT? You'd make a terrible Lannister using a Bic.
The food thing is basically land related, no? With the population increases, there's not too much land for agriculture left.
Right, if making comments like that, stick with making films in funny languages about Jesus and Aztecs.
What is God saying about all this?