or Connect

Posts by shibbel

Am I the only that thinks hall of fame caliber PGs in their prime are a waste? I think in this day and age, especially, I'd much rather dump them for a premier SG, SF or PF because those are the types that bring in the championships. An all-star PG, at best, seems like more than enough.
Who uses retractable pens after three seasons of GOT? You'd make a terrible Lannister using a Bic.
Is that thread back to the furnishing topic now? Last I wandered into it, there was about 10 pages of some political crap.
Ed, fuck the haters, bro! I love the painter/duct tape theme, very deconstructionist like. You go girl!
I've had many, many headaches using silicone molds. Is their a general rule of thumb for how much baking time to add to a recipe that's written for more traditional bakeware?
Right, and those are the places to hit, because much like ice cream makers, it's go commercial or go home when it comes to fryers. The department store brands just don't get hot enough, so as was mentioned by Matt, I stick with a probe and pot.
When I use to work at the local Apple store we had a few people that would do it if we weren't busy. That said, we weren't required to, so you might get rejected. You'd be better off hitting one of the mall kiosks that do that type of thing 50x times day. Practice makes perfect, bro.
The mention of the latter is interesting and I find it VERY hard to believe that no one would know it. Someone has to know, what is this mystery restaurant? Is it French?
None what you describe is normal. You can either take into an Apple store where they'll swap out for a new one, or call AppleCare and get one in 2-3 days (when the new one comes you use that box to return the defective phone).
I see Drake finally linked up with Lebron after getting rejected at the locker room doors last night.