or Connect

Posts by Leroy Brown

Quote: Originally Posted by unclepoison it is me or have standards dropped a whole bunch with this post... WTF! A very generous post indeed. Thanks N!!
Wow!!
I have 2 BB sport coats for trade. They were thrifted with tags and I had them altered to my specs and just picked them up but I have lost some weight and my body shape has changed some. I have been doing less weight work and more cardio and am now more a 38-40 and these wear slightly larger. Anyway: here they are: 1. Flawless Brooks Brothers Sport Coat in Multicolored pattern perfect for fall/winter: Tagged a 40 Regular, Please see below for measurements. Wool...
Perhaps there is some interest here as eBay seems dead these days. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT Thanks, Leroy
Here is a very nice pair of Alden Cap Toes for trade. Cordovan in color and I am pretty sure they are shell but I am not 100% sure. Excellent shape with minimal wear on soles and some scuffs that can likely be buffed out. Plastic trees are included!!!!! 12 B/D I am looking for a pair of Brown dress shoes (Cap Toes would be perfect) in size 8.5-9 medium in similar shape-value. Please PM with offers. In the spirit of this thread, these were thrifted for...
I have a few items for trade: All thrifted in the spirit of this thread - no wear I can seen see on the ties. 1. Ties: a. Burberry; 3.5" b. RT BOC Bond Street: 3.5". Heavy. c. Charvet: 3.5" d: Trafalgar 3.25-3.5" This tie is fantastic, heavy and textured. 2. Barbera for Louis Cords: Some wear on R back pocket as seen. - 36" x 30 - 41' total - Slim cut for sure If these don't trade I have no problem having them tailored to fit...
Dansko Professionals. They look terrible IMO but I find myself wearing them a couple days a week and I even have more than one pair. On my feet all day and never ache at the end with Dansko's. LB
I have a Sea-Dweller and GMT Master and wear them both in any situation with no fear of damage. This has been the case for many years and when I get ready to hand them over to my kids in a few years, I'll have them serviced and polished and they will look like new so they can abuse them further - great watches for daily use that do not lose much value (mine are now worth much more than what I paid) and are functional! LB
Quote: Originally Posted by 83glt Hey Nataku, I grabbed it on my way home from work. Just got home, but I'll post pictures here in a little bit. It's a great jacket - very nice fabric. Let me know what you think when I post the photos. Also, for everyone else's benefit, my measurements are: Jacket: 38/40 R/S Waist: 34 Inseam: 27/28 Shirt: 15.5-16-32/33 Shoes: 9/9.5D Casual: M ***Please note that I generally have to have everything tailored...
Sold in a flash. Pending Payment.