or Connect

Posts by Leroy Brown

42. @Leroy Brown Oops. Sorry guys. This is for the brown shell EC.
42. Leroy Brown
Dark brown EC's for me. Please add me to the list. 8.5D
Per the title. I am a Barrie size 8 and CJ 7.5 UK 8.5 US. Looking for a lighter leather cap toe but beggars can't be choosers so please let me know what you have. Thanks SF!
Questions asked. Please check PM. Thanks
I am just looking for a simple trade. I have too many black cap toed shoes and could use a light brown/tan pain of semi-casual. If you are a size 8.5D (These Ferragamo's run a little small and are marked 9D but fit my TTS 8.5D perfectly). I am a 8D in Barrie last FYI. Let me know what you have and hopefully we can trade. These have a lot of life left and are handsome shoes -please see pics. I am looking for tan suede chukkas's, brown Monk Straps, or natural...
Thanks SF! Also looking for Alden Unlined Chukka in the medium brown color (1493 I think). Leydon Last would be 8.0-8.5 please. Please let me know what you have. I don't mind a little wabi if the price reflects it!. LB
I just received a pair of the short wings and they are fantastic in both construction and fit. Great shoes! Also interested in PTB from Carmina (7.5) or Alden (8 Barrie). Please let me know what you have. I am also looking for Alden Chukka 1493 (Snuff) or 1494 (Tan) in 8.5 B/D or 8.0 wide. Thanks SF, LB
I have a couple holes to fill and thought I would ask. Looking for the above styles - Light Chukka and Light PTB Shell. I am 8 medium in Barrie/Trubalance last and TTS is usually 8.5D. I am interested in Alden, Carmina, C & J etc... I suppose a whisky shell chukka would work as well. Thanks SF, LB
Is the 8.5 still available? I have sent PM. Thanks