or Connect

Posts by CTfunk

Up for consideration is a pair of NWT Acne MiC's Rigid. Beautiful pair of jeans, not in a hurry to sell. Asking Price: $105.00 USD + Shipping Waist: approx. 14.75" Inseam: 34" Thigh: 9.5" Leg opening: 7.5" Thanks!
Up for consideration is a pair of Common Projects Cap Toe in size 42, these were purchased via eBay and have been worn. Minimal heel drag, mid-sole and shoe-interior have both been carefully cleaned, overall condition excellent. Size 42 in tan, beautiful silhouette. Price: 220 >>> now 185 USD >>> $160 shipped OBO via Paypal Only till the next bump... Box, extra laces, and shoe bag included For further details please visit: Common Projects Cap Toe low via...
Rumor has it, the Nike Zoom Flight 98 are due for retro in 2013 (stock photo shown) Source: Moda Kulvar
I'm actually quite intrigued by the new Jordan's, I'm not sure if I'll ever pay $200 + just to play ball in them...is anyone playing in the Lebron X's right now?
Yes! It was a trick question indeed!Nah, I didn't provide enough details that was my bad. When I was checking out the boots in-store I found that sizing down half a size was the most appropriate choice, not realizing that I was wearing no-show socks with my CP's at the time. So a month and a half later I purchased a pair online, naturally thinking that I should size down (from a 9 to 8.5).When I got them I found the fit to be rather narrow not even with thick wool socks...
Just got my 1000 mile boots in a US 8.5, a half size smaller than my normal size; no issues lengthwise, but it is slightly narrower than I had expected, I'd like to confirm that the shoes will eventually stretch out.
Does anyone know if chain stitch services are available in the city of Ottawa? I know Dutil in Toronto does it off-site and takes around 2.5 weeks. Thanks.
Hello, Up for sale is a new Hart Schnaffner Marx wool blazer in Brown Pindot, purchased from Gilt at $259 USD before taxes/duties/shipping to Canada (which is ridiculous), just arrived today, does not fit so have to get rid of it somehow. I'm adding $11 for shipping within Canada or to the States, I think that's more than fair. So, $270 USD shipped from Canada, price is OBO. Stock photo from Gilt. Thanks!
I'd like someone to weigh in on this as well. From what I have heard the large travel bag is rather cumbersome as a result of its size and design, and is certainly less carry-on friendly (while many have argued that when not to full capacity, the medium duffle may be well suited as a carry-on). The large travel bag does have greater accessibility thanks to its outer compartments.I'm looking at a medium travel bag, medium duffle, and a sportsman bag myself.
I coincidentally caught 2 rain storms while carrying my navy red label tote, the tan leather handles now have some very unflattering water spots as well as wrinkles, does anyone have similar experiences? Or is it merely normal wear and tear? Thanks.