or Connect

Posts by CTfunk

Up for consideration is a pair of Common Projects Cap Toe in size 42, these were purchased via eBay and have been worn. Minimal heel drag, mid-sole and shoe-interior have both been carefully cleaned, overall condition excellent. Size 42 in tan, beautiful silhouette. Price: 220 >>> now 185 USD >>> $160 shipped OBO via Paypal Only till the next bump... Box, extra laces, and shoe bag included For further details please visit: Common Projects Cap Toe low via...
Up for consideration is a pair of NWT Acne MiC's Rigid. Beautiful pair of jeans, not in a hurry to sell. Asking Price: $105.00 USD + Shipping Waist: approx. 14.75" Inseam: 34" Thigh: 9.5" Leg opening: 7.5" Thanks!
Up for consideration is a pair of Common Projects Cap Toe in size 42, these were purchased via eBay and have been worn. Minimal heel drag, mid-sole and shoe-interior have both been carefully cleaned, overall condition excellent. Size 42 in tan, beautiful silhouette. Price: 220 >>> now 185 USD >>> $160 shipped OBO via Paypal Only till the next bump... Box, extra laces, and shoe bag included For further details please visit: Common Projects Cap Toe low via...
Rumor has it, the Nike Zoom Flight 98 are due for retro in 2013 (stock photo shown) Source: Moda Kulvar
I'm actually quite intrigued by the new Jordan's, I'm not sure if I'll ever pay $200 + just to play ball in them...is anyone playing in the Lebron X's right now?
Yes! It was a trick question indeed!Nah, I didn't provide enough details that was my bad. When I was checking out the boots in-store I found that sizing down half a size was the most appropriate choice, not realizing that I was wearing no-show socks with my CP's at the time. So a month and a half later I purchased a pair online, naturally thinking that I should size down (from a 9 to 8.5).When I got them I found the fit to be rather narrow not even with thick wool socks...
Just got my 1000 mile boots in a US 8.5, a half size smaller than my normal size; no issues lengthwise, but it is slightly narrower than I had expected, I'd like to confirm that the shoes will eventually stretch out.
Does anyone know if chain stitch services are available in the city of Ottawa? I know Dutil in Toronto does it off-site and takes around 2.5 weeks. Thanks.
Hello, Up for sale is a new Hart Schnaffner Marx wool blazer in Brown Pindot, purchased from Gilt at $259 USD before taxes/duties/shipping to Canada (which is ridiculous), just arrived today, does not fit so have to get rid of it somehow. I'm adding $11 for shipping within Canada or to the States, I think that's more than fair. So, $270 USD shipped from Canada, price is OBO. Stock photo from Gilt. Thanks!
I'd like someone to weigh in on this as well. From what I have heard the large travel bag is rather cumbersome as a result of its size and design, and is certainly less carry-on friendly (while many have argued that when not to full capacity, the medium duffle may be well suited as a carry-on). The large travel bag does have greater accessibility thanks to its outer compartments.I'm looking at a medium travel bag, medium duffle, and a sportsman bag myself.