or Connect

Posts by imnotfat

Hi everyone- get ready for leather weather! another Schott for sale. Jacket was purchased from another member last week. Seller said he only wore the jacket 5x, which is why the jacket still looks new. Nothing wrong with jacket at all, just find that the length is longer than what I like..especially since i'm rather short (5'7). Looking to get what I paid for it..or at least close. If no buyers, I might just get the jacket tailored shorter. Chest (Pit-to-pit)...
For sale is a Schott Cafe Racer/Bomber jacket. Jacket was worn no more than 5x and is still VERY new. Leather is buttery smooth! I lost a bit of weight (hence my username) since then so this jacket does not fit me as well. Jacket is a 100% GENUINE Schott product and looks to be a hybrid of a cafe racer and a bomber. End of sleeves and jacket has the ribbed ends like a bomber, but the collar has the button snaps like a cafe racer. For refs, please check ebay user...
Sold! Thanks!
These are samples...dont think they ever made it into production. "Sample" is written inside the jacket lining. Looking for $100 shipped each. These are listed as a Large...but fits a little slimmer in my opinion. I'm usually a M in mall brands, and this fits me well. 100% eBay feedback (yes_sirr). Please email me at retroflashbacks@gmail.com if you have any questions. Shoulders - 19" P2p - 22" Length from back collar - 27"
Got this as a gift. I already have 2 other perfectos, so this is of no use to me. Brand new with tags. Looking for $380 shipped priority w/ tracking within the US. 100% ebay feedback (yes_sirr). Please email me at retroflashbacks@gmail.com if you have any other questions. Shoulders - 17.5" Length - 28" P2p - 21"
$180 shipped. Need gone today.
$200 shipped.
Jacket is in excellent condition. Leather is still very stiff and has not been broken in yet. Just bought some Lexol and moisturized the jacket.
Sup guys, Selling a Schott Perfecto 618 in size 38. Please see pics. Measurements as followed: Chest (armpit to armpit across front): 20 Inches Back length (base of collar seam down back): 24 Inches Sleeve Length (shoulder seam down arm to end of cuff): 25 Inches Shoulder to shoulder across back: 17.5 Inches Check ebay user id: yes_sirr for regs. Email: retroflashbacks@gmail.com $180 shipped within US. Or trade for a 618 in size 36.
Purchased this jacket a few days ago from another SF member. Unfortunately, the jacket fits a little bit on me...looking to trade for another 618 or any brand perfecto jacket in size 36 or (S). If nothing comes up...might just throw it in the washer/dryer and see if it shrinks up. Here's the description taken from original seller: Measurements (taken off of actual jacket lying flat) Chest (armpit to armpit across front): 20 Inches Back length (base of collar seam down...