or Connect

Posts by imnotfat

Sold! Thanks!
These are samples...dont think they ever made it into production. "Sample" is written inside the jacket lining. Looking for $100 shipped each. These are listed as a Large...but fits a little slimmer in my opinion. I'm usually a M in mall brands, and this fits me well. 100% eBay feedback (yes_sirr). Please email me at retroflashbacks@gmail.com if you have any questions. Shoulders - 19" P2p - 22" Length from back collar - 27"
Got this as a gift. I already have 2 other perfectos, so this is of no use to me. Brand new with tags. Looking for $380 shipped priority w/ tracking within the US. 100% ebay feedback (yes_sirr). Please email me at retroflashbacks@gmail.com if you have any other questions. Shoulders - 17.5" Length - 28" P2p - 21"
$180 shipped. Need gone today.
$200 shipped.
Jacket is in excellent condition. Leather is still very stiff and has not been broken in yet. Just bought some Lexol and moisturized the jacket.
Sup guys, Selling a Schott Perfecto 618 in size 38. Please see pics. Measurements as followed: Chest (armpit to armpit across front): 20 Inches Back length (base of collar seam down back): 24 Inches Sleeve Length (shoulder seam down arm to end of cuff): 25 Inches Shoulder to shoulder across back: 17.5 Inches Check ebay user id: yes_sirr for regs. Email: retroflashbacks@gmail.com $180 shipped within US. Or trade for a 618 in size 36.
Purchased this jacket a few days ago from another SF member. Unfortunately, the jacket fits a little bit on me...looking to trade for another 618 or any brand perfecto jacket in size 36 or (S). If nothing comes up...might just throw it in the washer/dryer and see if it shrinks up. Here's the description taken from original seller: Measurements (taken off of actual jacket lying flat) Chest (armpit to armpit across front): 20 Inches Back length (base of collar seam down...
SCHOTT IS SOLD!!!!! ONLY THE G-1 IS LEFT!
Measurements! Schott: Shoulder to shoulder: 16.5 Pit to pit: 20 Front collar to bottom: 22 Sleeve (from top shoulder seam): 25.5 inches Let me know if you guys need more measurements!