or Connect

Posts by imnotfat

$180 shipped. Need gone today.
$200 shipped.
Jacket is in excellent condition. Leather is still very stiff and has not been broken in yet. Just bought some Lexol and moisturized the jacket.
Sup guys, Selling a Schott Perfecto 618 in size 38. Please see pics. Measurements as followed: Chest (armpit to armpit across front): 20 Inches Back length (base of collar seam down back): 24 Inches Sleeve Length (shoulder seam down arm to end of cuff): 25 Inches Shoulder to shoulder across back: 17.5 Inches Check ebay user id: yes_sirr for regs. Email: retroflashbacks@gmail.com $180 shipped within US. Or trade for a 618 in size 36.
Purchased this jacket a few days ago from another SF member. Unfortunately, the jacket fits a little bit on me...looking to trade for another 618 or any brand perfecto jacket in size 36 or (S). If nothing comes up...might just throw it in the washer/dryer and see if it shrinks up. Here's the description taken from original seller: Measurements (taken off of actual jacket lying flat) Chest (armpit to armpit across front): 20 Inches Back length (base of collar seam down...
SCHOTT IS SOLD!!!!! ONLY THE G-1 IS LEFT!
Measurements! Schott: Shoulder to shoulder: 16.5 Pit to pit: 20 Front collar to bottom: 22 Sleeve (from top shoulder seam): 25.5 inches Let me know if you guys need more measurements!
^ Thanks man. I apologize for not replying those who asked about the measurements. Been super busy at work. I'll get the measurements up by tonight. Thanks!
Hi All! Happy holidays everyone! Winter is upon us and I need to get rid of these 2 jackets. SCHOTT BROS LEATHER FLIGHT JACKET Size: 36 Color: Camel Model: IS-674-MS Condition: PERFECT. There are no stains/rips/smells. Leather has been conditioned with LEXOL. Price: $155 SHIPPED CONUS According to the SCHOTT forum...this jacket has been made prior to 1965 because of the TALON zippers. Whether it's true or not...I have no...
Payment sent.