or Connect

Posts by Ben85

Your hair might be too curly to pull off the Gyllenhaal look. Start with the longer of the two and go from there.
Quote: Originally Posted by HarrisonK 2005 Infiniti G35 coupe. Too bad its not really that low...
Calvins are the way to go. Never had a problem with them.
Ikea furniture is great, just don't use it or it will probably fall apart.
You'll be safe with 500. Shit, they make cars with 1000.
Quote: Originally Posted by christinedaae I'm not saying I expect to get laid on a first date (I mean I'm not anti laid on the first date either) but I don't go out of my way, to make sure it won't happen either, which is what you will do if you have a big group date. No doubt, I have been hanging out with some friends and a girl I have an eye on is always there. I get laughs out of her pretty frequently and she seems to be into me, but with...
Quote: Originally Posted by Wackadoodle I got these sheets this year (I'm 26): http://www.plowhearth.com/product.as...rackingCode=NA There have been many others, but I think the runner up to that is a book of Emily Dickinson poems. I gotta ask, did you find this pic online, or actually put them on your bed?
Quote: Originally Posted by Huntsman The ego is strong in this young one. I think you are mistaking ego with confidence. He speaks from experience, and what he does seems to get him results.
Quote: Originally Posted by musicguy It all depends on the person. Liquor might not be something you'll ever like. The first time I had vodka I didn't like it. I don't like it still. I hate bourbon. The first time I had a good single-malt I loved it. Good tequila tastes great to me too. Try different types of spirits and find one that you like. I recommend drinking them very slowly in small amounts. Especially for cognac, take in the smell, allow...
Quote: Originally Posted by brescd01 Shouldn't have taken me two years? Because I have all this time to study my car and the internet while I am building my practice? Oy vey. I got the STI because that year it was significantly better than the WRX according to journalists. In subsequent years the WRX was supposedly improved. But in any event I wanted a 300 hp engine and so long as it did not come with that horrendous spoiler of the previous model, I...