or Connect

Posts by Ben85

Quote: Originally Posted by SLSAMG Why do "professionals" even buy low-rent economy cars anymore? Aren't luxury cars in the reach of everyone now? Even poors can afford German cars. I always see advertising of leases for brand new entry-level BMW, Audi, and Mercedes for something ridiculously cheap like $400 per month. Lease one of those. I don't see why you would buy an entry level car when you could spend that money on a different...
If you are on here asking for an opinion on what car to buy/lease, you probably don't have a clue about them. Stick to something reliable and reasonable on gas. Some of the BMWs that people seem to love because of the badge take premium fuel, and that shit gets expensive quick. You should be reading automotive magazines and such, instead of taking advise from people who probably know as little as you. When it comes to dropping 40,000+ on a car. I'd take a high end Subaru...
Quote: Originally Posted by style_goat Phone conversations are more intrusive on one's time. They have their merits, but I would prefer to speak face-to-face, at least with texting you don't have to think on your feet as much and you'll more likely say the right thing if you have a few seconds more to think it over, also texting is not susceptible to awkward silences. LOL, how do you survive in public situations? Texting has its place, but a...
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah What's the difference between low profile and ultra slim low profile? And how much farther out does it come if I get a swivel one instead? Also, I live in Manhattan and space is at a premium here so unfortunately I have no drills and whatnot - that's why I'd probably rather just pay someone since it's not that much anyway. Ben85, when you say cut a hole, you don't mean simply two holes right? I thought you cut a...
Quote: Originally Posted by fredfred In 1990 I got a used 2 year old mercerdes 190. It had about 20K miles on it. It cost $20K. I drove it almost for 10 years, getting to about 120K miles. Sold it for $5K. It went another 80K miles. I took care of it. It looked new for the 1st 7 years of it's existence with me. I got laid because of it ("I've never done it in a Mercedes". Umm, ok). Driving a "new" mercedes has an impact on people. I could tell...
Quote: Originally Posted by oneeightyseven ...regarding the wiring, I did it myself (it isn't hard to do at all) and I did it the way you said. I essentially cut a couple holes in my wall and fished the wires through. I'm sure this is highly amateur, but it works for me. Personally, I wouldn't pay for someone to do this for you as it is a simple task. Like he said, cut a couple small holes to hide wires. They sell things to finish the holes...
Isn't this in the wrong section... ?
Quote: Originally Posted by Axle This christmas people were telling me why i dress like an old man and that i looked stupid while they were wearing "Affliction" shirts and squared-toed shoes(lol). I tried to make them understand how shitty they looked and how much class i have but they werent having it and ganged up on me. They also wear necklaces and ghetto bling ecko watches. Anyone have any ideas how to convince them of my superiority and style??...I...
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoMediaMan Is that an American Eagle or Hollister shirt you're wearing? Ya it is. Don't you know all the gangstas wear that shit?
You definitely did. You should go back there late at night with a weak flashlight, alone.