or Connect

Posts by Ben85

Quote: Originally Posted by omgitswes First post in here, got positive critique on another board figured I'll post here to see what you guys have to say. I need to get some better denim...maybe one day Coat - Like it Cabinet to your left - Like it too. Is it for a tv?
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff is that a real printed bible?? It is a real bible, I just looked for 5 mins to try to find mine but it is MIA at the moment. Quote: Originally Posted by GreenFrog This sauce has piqued my interests -- does it have a strong vinegar taste? I hate it when sauces are more sour and vinegary than flavorful. This is also why I LOVE sliced jalapenos 'pickled' in oil and HATE jalapenos pickled in...
What is SFs thoughts on Oakley Gascans?
Quote: Originally Posted by otc You are going to go with "ew" based on the dishes being used? Have you ever eaten at a restaurant? They are kind of ugly looking though... I only ever eat McDonalds, so it's a one time use for all the 'dishes' LOL, joking. That shit is only good when close to blackout drunk. But the dishes, I just don't like the colour.
Google
I was in a minor fender-bender a month ago and still haven't received the cheque to fix my car. I fucking hate insurance companies.
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenFrog My Man of Moods peacoat. It's a size 3. I'm 6'1' and 145 lbs. I got it tailored to narrow down the waist Edit: holy shit, sorry about the size! I really like that coat, where did you get it?
This stuff is pretty good. The bible is real too.
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI Umm - anyone have experience with wall-mounting a tv on a wall that most likely does have metal studs? I live in a 20+ year old condo and from what I've seen during my bathroom reno, it's quite likely that there are metal studs in the living room wall. I've heard talk about using the right brackets/fasteners, etc but wondering if anyone had personal experience. I did some searching and people have hung...
Nice, love the Honda Fit. Great little car.