or Connect

Posts by thesamsonproject

Price drop....this jacket is now only $945! Jacket is flawless, never worn, and with tags.
This is the iconic jacket made famous by Brad Pitt, for whom the jacket is (obviously) named, in the Rich Brown color. I am offering this jackets, which retails for $1,395, for $995. I will pay PayPal fees and shipping fees (I ship to Continental US only). It is flawless and ready to find an owner. Measurements (Size Small): A - 19 1/2 B - 18 C - 25 1/2 D - 24 3/4 (Use this chart: http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/s...asureguide.jpg)
Price drop.....this $1,400 jacket is now only $895. I only have the small left, so get while the gettin's good!
Price drop....now $945 for each
it's Rich Brown. I will correct the description accordingly.
I am selling TWO, BRAND NEW J.Crew Belstaff Brad Jackets....in sizes SMALL and LARGE....both in the Rich Brown color. This is the iconic jacket made famous by Brad Pitt, for whom the jacket is (obviously) named. I am offering these jackets, which retail for $1,395, for $995 each (firm). I will pay PayPal fees and shipping fees (to Continental US only - other areas we will negotiate). It is flawless and ready to find an owner. Using this measurement guide...
I could get you a pair for around $250. email me at thesamsonproject[at]gmail.com if you are interested. just do so within 12-13 hours because my opportunity to get them so cheap will expire then.
I can get you any of the above for $275. brand new. email me at thesamsonproject[at]gmail.com if you are interested. you must do so within 12-13 hours, as that's the last chance I'll have to get my hands on them.
how much are you looking to pay for them? email me at thesamsonproject@gmail[dot]com and we can work something out, perhaps. it is imperative that you do it within the next 12-13 hours.
mine came from J.Crew. it is new and unworn, still with the tags. email me at thesamsonproject[at]gmail[dot]com if you are interested. price is non-negotiable. 30% off retail is a sufficient price.