or Connect

Posts by BarrelMaker

sorry the item has been sold
Price Drop to 699.99 Ebay Link Below http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrysalis-town-and-country-hunting-jacket-Barbour-Mackintosh-Wool-Tweed-England-/250895531939?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item3a6a89ffa3
for sale is a Golden Bear Prototype from Fall '95 asking 2K or best reasonable offer i will let the pictures do the talking
Chest measures 23" across Arms are 25" in length shoulders measure 19" across the length is 38" long model is 6'2" average build.
This Chrysalis Town and Country Jacket is Made in England. It features two bellows pockets and two vertical chest pockets. storm flap across the collar and knit cuffs. small stain on the inside of one pocket as pictured. Size L price $750 im happy to take measurements and provide more pictures for serious buyers. thanks for looking!
This Classic Wool Duffle Coat is made in Italy Size L featuring four wooden toggles, large collar, and tartan lining. $150
Filson Mackinaw Cruiser Jacket Size L 100% virgin wool I bought this last winter in NYC and have worn in only a handful of times since. $150
Hi everybody, im getting ready to move so im downsizing my collection. This Chrysalis Town and Country Jacket is Made in England. It features two bellows pockets and two vertical chest pockets. storm flap across the collar and knit cuffs. small stain on the inside of one pocket as pictured. Size L price $699.99 http://www.ebay.com/itm/250895531939?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 prices do not reflect shipping which will be the price of the smallest...
Hi everybody, im getting ready to move so im downsizing my collection. This ad is for a few wool jackets. This Johnson Woolen Mills Hunting jacket is a size L. 100% wool Featuring Zipper game pocket, soft cotton liner, and knit cuffs $100 prices do not reflect shipping which will be the price of the smallest flat rate box your garment will comfortably fit in. i am happy to answer any questions and measure sizes for serious buyers.
Hi everybody, im getting ready to move so im downsizing my collection. This ad is for a few wool jackets. First is a Classic Woolrich plaid jacket Size Large. this garment features a Talon Zipper and suede collar and pocket accents. 85% wool 15% nylon shell. with a pile body liner and knit sleeve lining. $50 prices do not reflect shipping which will be the price of the smallest flat rate box your garment will comfortably fit in. i am happy to answer any questions...