or Connect

Posts by rmstephenson

LWB pending. Loafers sold.
Lot's of interest, but no takers. Flexible on the prices so let me know. Moving next week and would prefer not to deal with ebay.
I'm moving from Atlanta to Vermont in a few weeks and much of my current shoe collection will no longer be practical. I'm sad to let these go, but I guess I'll get used to Bean Boots. All of these have been worn somewhat sparingly, as I work in a pretty casual environment. I always use shoe trees and brush after wearing. I wear a size 13D in most dress shoes, and these all fit me well. Prices include shipping via USPS priority mail. Shoe trees not included. Alden Men's...
I'm moving from Atlanta to Vermont in a few weeks and much of my current shoe collection will no longer be practical. I'm sad to let these go, but I guess I'll get used to Bean Boots. All of these have been worn somewhat sparingly, as I work in a pretty casual environment. I always use shoe trees and brush after wearing. I wear a size 13D in most dress shoes, and these all fit me well. Prices include shipping via USPS priority mail. Shoe trees not included. Alden Men's...
I am a big big guy by SF standards. I'm 6'4" 235 with a 39-40" waist. The one time I asked about the fit on bigger jeans I got told to lose weight, haha. In any case, I tried the size 38 SL100s and they were sloppy loose on me. Sized down to the 36 and they were pretty damned tight, soaked them and stretched them out to be comfortable and have a nice slim straight fit.
Anyone have experience with their belts. Have my eye on the #8 chromexcel belt to go with my Aldens.
Just grabbed my first pair of Aldens off of ebay, the Context Roy boot. They are essentially mint except for a few scuffs that I am going to spend some time this weekend brushing out. I can see why Alden has such a following. I have a pair of Allen Edmonds and the Wolverine 1000 Mile Addisons, and these are just head and shoulders above in terms of quality. I think this may be the start of an addiction that many of you seem to already share. So I'm already thinking next...
Want a decent cardigan for fall winter. Thoughts on this one from Drumohr? Think it would look good with an OCBD and chinos.
Learning that the hard way with the weird guys I just got and will be returning. I am a tall/big dude 6'4" 225, and can wear a 36 in larger cuts. I have some weird guys in a 38 that I bought back when I was a bit heavier.They are way too big in the waist (I can fit a full fist in them easily), so I was excited to be able to go down to a 36 since that is often the largest waist size available on nicer jeans. The 36's I got today were fine in the waist but super tight on my...
Agreed. Just grabbed some weird guy chinos. Glad they don't have that detail.