or Connect

Posts by Ron Burgundy

Wow, Styleforum is on fire these days. Quite litterally learned more in the past 4-5 days than the previous year, so thanks alot to Manton, foof, whnay and everyone who`s doing their best. thumbs up!
A size 100 is usually a extra long size 50, atleast with the brands I work with. is this correct kyokushin1?
Thanks alot, well appreciated.I guess I`ll find a upscale store and compare their ties to some shitty ones I´ve got already.
1) Could someone please please post some pictures of woven vs printed ties? Im unsure if i can actually see the difference. 2) Should ties used in the evening/at night be darker? IE navy, black etc? During the day i use alot of lighter colors( light blue, orange, mid blue, green) but they feel a bit flashy in the evening. Im under the assumption that all clothes used in the evening should be darker, is this correct?
Two related questions; 1) Could someone please please post some pictures of woven vs printed ties? Im unsure if i can actually see the difference. 2) Should ties used in the evening/at night be darker? IE navy, black etc? During the day i use alot of lighter colors( light blue, orange, mid blue, green) but they feel a bit flashy in the evening.
All the suits I´ve worked with are fused. Quality wise I`d put them right below hugo boss, but the problem is that the quality of their garnments are very inconsistent. some of it are decent, but alot of the fabrics are complete shit. pay special attention to the lining of the suit, thats usually a problemarea.
What is the basic difference between summer and winter ties? I need some new ties for summer wear, but unsure what i should look for in order for them to not look so fall/winter.
Quote: Originally Posted by Getzione What color pants do you favour for the summer? You could always do a second blue one, perhaps in cotton with white MOP buttons. Normally dark blue, green and khaki chinos, but i occasionally use jeans aswell. Quote: Originally Posted by wetnose I have a cream and it rocks. Daytime: Pair with a sky blue oxford button down, chinos and suede chukkas. I really like the idea...
What is considered the most essential sportcoat purely for the summer season? I`ve got a ultra deep navy blazer, and a greyish tweed sportcoat but I´ve yet to figure out my first sportcoat for the summer. So far im thinking navy with some ligher windowpane or maybe a cream, but I cant make up my mind. 23 year old student btw, so looking for something to use for both social events and casual wear, when I feel like dressing up a bit.
Is it acceptable to wear baby cords during the summer, or is it mainly for spring and autumn?