or Connect

Posts by spacecowboy

Quote: Originally Posted by Kiwi Man I don't know what your body size is, but I can you that Dolce and Gabbana clothes are made to serve "Slim" people. Most of their clothes tend to be slim fit. I have owned one of their Martini line of dress shirt and it fits me so well. I love it so much that I can make love to it! Anyway, for your suits, I think it is too big for you. Have you tried smaller size? If not, you should!The pants are a bit too baggy for...
Just bought a new suit from Dolce&Gabbana.(i know the brand is not SF-approved. I liked the fit on the model but not sure whether it looks good on me. I would definitely need to get a little off the sleeves, but other than that, is the fit ok? Is it too long? still not too late to return it... Thanks for all your help! Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarzan Your personal YOOX CODE, valid only until the 15th of February, is: springtreats@yoox \t \t How to use it: after making your purchases, enter springtreats@yoox into the YOOX CODE field that you'll find on the first page of your basket and click New Total. It will give you an EXTRA 10% OFF on all the items from the Spring-Summer Collection, only until the 15th of February. also free delivery at the moment just...