or Connect

Posts by ShaneB

What does it mean then?
I've solved my problem - Decant the whiskey then do this little trick: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL1ovAYtKuQ Then job done!
I just opened a £50 bottle of bourbon - Noah's Mills - only to find the thing has corked... needless to say I'm not best pleased. I had a taste and it seems to be okay; I'm reluctant to throw away a whole £50 bottle of whiskey - are there any issues with storing or the longevity of a corked whiskey? It begs the question of why distillers still use corks...
I don't think it is cut in as such; looks a pretty normal pocket, the corduroy is black / dark grey so perhaps that'd obfuscate any lines if there were any. I'll ask them.
Hi all, I have another question that I hope you can answer to placate my worry - Recently bought some nice corduroy trousers but didn't notice they had a pocket on the trouser leg, i.e. around about where the knee is. It's nothing overly conspicuous but all the same I'm not overly keen on superfluous pouches on my trousers - call me old fashioned but I like four pockets each around the waist ! Anyway, I'm under the impression I could get a seamstress to remove this extra...
As always, thanks for the advice.
Hi, I have a 14.5" - 15" collar measurement (more so 15) but a chest that befits 19.5" - 20" - as you can imagine, it's very, very difficult finding quality shirts that fit into that pretty specific range of measurements. There are many shirts that fall into the 21"-22" chest range that I could buy, so my question is this: is it a pretty simple process in slimming, say, a 22" chest size shirt to, say, a 20" chest size?
I would have thought that anything more than 8" will look messy because your jeans will envelop your shoe. Jeans look best when they sit just above the shoe; anything else I find looks a bit messy.
It's a shame about C2 missing the belt loop - makes them pretty much unusable; I'd be interested in them if they could easily be repaired: does anybody know whether that'd be a pretty easy job for a tailor?
What sizes are these ThinkDerm? All 38/40?