or Connect

Posts by ShaneB

I'd say tuck in the shirts as well - I'm 24 and I always tuck in my shirts. It just looks a million times better. Also, I'd say that unless you have very large legs / thighs, I'd scrap the 505 Levis and move onto Levis 519: these are a slim fit jeans that taper so the jeans sit just about the shoe, i.e., unlike 505's they won't envelop your shoe so you'll actually be able to see it. The 519's simply offer a cleaner and smarter look.
There wasn't a really a deluge of input for this thread but I can sort of answer my own question for the benefit of others: The best brand I came across in terms of cheapness against quality is House of Frasers own brand 'Linea' - their merino wool jumpers are normally £50 but 9 times out of 10 they're in the sale (like they are currently). They're much better quality than Uniqlo and if like me you're a medium in Uniqlo, I'd recommend you go for a small in linea and...
Grensons make the best insofar as price is concerned.
Anyone tried / come across these before: www.adlershoes.co.uk
Like the other pair, I have these Grenson Rose shoes for sale - I bought them a couple of years ago and I think I've only worn them once, reason being they're half a size too big really. Condition wise they seem perfectly fine, they could do with a scrub I suppose because they've been in storage for a while. Delivery only to UK at the moment. Price includes P&P.
I have these Grenson Rose shoes for sale - I bought them a couple of years ago and I think I've only worn them once, reason being they're half a size too big really. Condition wise they seem perfectly fine, as I say, only worn once so they're essentially new. Delivering only to UK at the moment; any questions give us a shout. Price includes P&P.
Like the other pair, I have these Grenson Rose shoes for sale - I bought them a couple of years ago and I think I've only worn them once, reason being they're half a size too big really. Condition wise they seem perfectly fine, they could do with a scrub I suppose because they've been in storage for a while. Delivery only to UK at the moment. Price includes P&P.
I have these Grenson Rose shoes for sale - I bought them a couple of years ago and I think I've only worn them once, reason being they're half a size too big really. Condition wise they seem perfectly fine, as I say, only worn once so they're essentially new. Delivering only to UK at the moment; any questions give us a shout. Price includes P&P.
Great wallets, I'm looking for one that can hold at least 6 cards - don't suppose you have any at all?
Their jumpers are great.