or Connect

Posts by ShaneB

I have these Grenson Rose shoes for sale - I bought them a couple of years ago and I think I've only worn them once, reason being they're half a size too big really. Condition wise they seem perfectly fine, as I say, only worn once so they're essentially new. Delivering only to UK at the moment; any questions give us a shout. Price includes P&P.
Like the other pair, I have these Grenson Rose shoes for sale - I bought them a couple of years ago and I think I've only worn them once, reason being they're half a size too big really. Condition wise they seem perfectly fine, they could do with a scrub I suppose because they've been in storage for a while. Delivery only to UK at the moment. Price includes P&P.
I have these Grenson Rose shoes for sale - I bought them a couple of years ago and I think I've only worn them once, reason being they're half a size too big really. Condition wise they seem perfectly fine, as I say, only worn once so they're essentially new. Delivering only to UK at the moment; any questions give us a shout. Price includes P&P.
Great wallets, I'm looking for one that can hold at least 6 cards - don't suppose you have any at all?
Their jumpers are great.
I'm going to be really pernickety here but it is one my pet hates: You don't refer to the Prime Minister as 'PM [then name]' - the rational is that the Prime Minister HAPPENS to be a particular individual, the point of that is that the PM is supposed to be the equal, but the first, of Members of Parliament; referring to him as 'Prime Minister Cameron / MacMillan' is an Americanism, and particular, a derivative of Presidential styles of government. I'm being anal but it is...
Uniqlo is okay but it isn't the greatest. Smedley looks good but was wondering how they fit? 21" across the chest would be okay so long as the arm holes are high and it tapers / is a slim fit.
Any help at all?
I've done a forum search on this and had a little read of a few other threads - Basically, I have a small(ish) chest which equates to about a 20/20.5 chest measurement for a perfect fitting jumper, at the moment the best fitting jumpers I wear are Lyle & Scott Vintage (size large) which is about 20.5" across the chest. I like Lyle & Scott but the logo is a bit garish and quite frankly I don't really want a large golden eagle emblazoned on every single one of my jumpers -...
It isn't really - fear of the unknown allows you to hedge your risks: unknown variables are essentially risks, that's why you buy insurance. You might get burgled... or you might not, but to control that risk you buy building / contents insurance; warranties are sold on the same principle.