or Connect

Posts by ShaneB

MBA's? Load of rubbish; their popularity ebbs and flows, but at the moment they're seen as a standard qualification.
Any pipe smokers? I see there's a pinned cigar thread but there must be a fair few pipe smokers as well?!
Love cigars, but definitely prefer a pipe!
Plain blue shirt with dark purple cuffed chinos - sorted.
Quote: Originally Posted by Metlin What has that got to do with the fact that it's a a regatta blazer? Sure, you can wear a dinner jacket with jeans to wash your car, but that doesn't make it right. Surely that's a matter of opinion? And I don't think your analogy fits at all. I personally think trainers and arched jeans look scruffy on men over 20 years and wouldn't be seen dead in them - but so what? I see men that wear those sort of...
Quote: Originally Posted by Metlin I'm surprised no one has said it yet, but that looks like a rowing/regatta jacket. It would be weird to wear it outside of that context. Why? Folk have recently released a jacket not too dissimilar: It depends entirely what you wear it with and what your general look is. As someone else said above, that would look good with light chinos of varying colours, perhaps some sort of nautical t-shirt /...
Quote: Originally Posted by hattori_gonzo That's the look that I like Me too; go for it. Looks real smart.
BUMP - for more items added .
Thanks for that MrG.
Quote: Originally Posted by badsha Did you measure a shirt that fits you well and compare the measurements to those of JCREW? 19 - 19.5" P2P is my best fit. I'm basically just wondering whether that's how the smalls in JCrew shirts measure up.