or Connect

Posts by ShaneB

Just got a pair of these but I'm confused whether they're washed or not? The label is a bit generic and does mention 'shrink to fit' but it's not very clear whether it refers to earlier models in the 501 series or these particular jeans. My ones are 1966 - 501 - customised - made in Turkey - cone denim. Doing a bit of research and it seems the raw (shrink to fit) versions are made in America whilst the prewashed versions are made in Turkey? Can anyone shed some...
The heal only usually slips for the first week or so as they're breaking in - a bit of heel slip, intitially, is normal.
If it takes you a 'year' to 'break' in a pair of shoes then clearly they're too small for you. It shouldn't take a year to break a £160 pair of shoes. Buy a little too big than too small.
Hi all, Thinking about getting one of these: https://www.woolrich.com/woolrich/main/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=6135 But I'm unsure on the sizing - I'm a regular UK medium (I'm sure it's the same as the USA) - do you reckon a regular medium would be ideal on this as well? Or does Woolrich come up pretty big? Normally have a bout 21" / 21.5" in the chest for my shirts; 22" across for my jackets / coats. Any help is appreciated.
Hi - I can't find my other thread that I started - was it removed? If it has, and I'm breaking the rules, I apologise, however none of the mods have contacted me to say as such? I'm reposting but if it countermines the rules then can one of the mods let me know please? Anyway looking for a proxy from the USA to UK, private individual with good reputation & standing etc. Many thanks, Shane.
Recently bought off ebay - I'll copy & paste the blurb: "Crafted by highly-skilled artisans using exceptional raw materials, this shoe comes through with a distressed leather outer which makes up most of the minimal upper. Ensuring quality on this timeless design, the shoe is detailed by leather lacing, Goodyear welted midsole and a Vibram Christy outsole. The shoes have been worn lightly no more than 5 times, but they are just too small for me - hence the reason I am...
Recently bought off ebay - I'll copy & paste the blurb: "Crafted by highly-skilled artisans using exceptional raw materials, this shoe comes through with a distressed leather outer which makes up most of the minimal upper. Ensuring quality on this timeless design, the shoe is detailed by leather lacing, Goodyear welted midsole and a Vibram Christy outsole. The shoes have been worn lightly no more than 5 times, but they are just too small for me - hence the reason I am...
Loads of New with tags / new without tags Incotex & Mabitex, all from the UK: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/shane_blacklee_1987/m.html?item=281295213985&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
Loads of New with tags / new without tags Incotex & Mabitex, all from the UK: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/shane_blacklee_1987/m.html?item=281295213985&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
Howlin Morrison fits small I reckon - the medium is about 19.5" across the chest - that's a small in anyone's book. The large is 21", which is closer to a medium. So I reckon you should size up.