or Connect

Posts by von Rothbart

Count me in, I am US 10.5D.
Quote: Originally Posted by luk-cha sorry VR, not your finest Vass by a long shot - might be better if they had the heel counter! but any hows hope you still enjoy them! Quote: Originally Posted by walneal VR great Vass. I like your choice sans heel counter gives the shoes a bespoke touch...if without a rear seam Quote: Originally Posted by Rusty G. Now this Vass is a good looking elegant...
Vass
John Lobb Saint Crepin 2009:
Axel Bohne of Berlin bespoke starts at €2,450. The stores also carries RTW makers, AE, Trickers, Carmina, & Alt Wien (by C&J)... The store manager, who introduced himself as the maker's nephew, was kind of a dick.
Planning a trip to Berlin & Prague, what are the stores and makers worth a visit in Berlin & Prague?
Artemide warehouse sale Up to 80% off Nov 13-15, 2009 Fri & Sat 10am to 5pm Sun 10am to 3pm 1980 New Highway Farmingdale, NY 11735 631.694.9292 Waterworks Overstock Sale Nov 13 Fri 10am - 4pm Nov 14 Sat 9am - 4pm 60 Backus Ave Danbury CT 06810
I got my Asus couple months ago, 11" screen, 9 hours battery, and weighs only 2.75 lb. Love it. I use it solely for travels. Perfect for trans-Atlantic flights, getting online via wifi at hotels, cafes. And I dump all the vacation photos from SD card into the netbook at the end of each day.
Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh v R, Sorry about your cat. It's tough losing them. But be aware your cat was a "Tuna Junkie". "A cat's sense of smell is 8-12X that of a human. Tuna oil to them is fresh cod liver oil to us, only they LIKE it- and it's addictive. Know how you feel when you enter a kitchen where a pie's baking in winter and coffee's brewing? Fish is a salivary gland kick starter for cats. If you feed your cat that same "˜smell'...