or Connect

Posts by von Rothbart

Has anyone with money owed been made whole since they resurfaced?
Vass U last Theresainer high boots Goyser sewn double sole in brown Scotchgrain:
If Dean & Deluca is too obvious, try Lady M, Bouchon Bakery, or Almondie. I once bought a raspberry yogurt torte from Demel to a dinner party, it was a huge hit. There's nothing philistine to bring a New York cheesecake from Junior's, even Demel makes it at their Vienna store, you can dress it up with homemade coulis or Valrhona chocolate souce.
Quote: Originally Posted by mussel Awesome boots, the toe is very Italian. I especially love the contrasting piping, the only other time I saw that was on a pair of Scherer posted by another member. I don't know if that's a coincidence or an Austrian thing. So I'd guess the maker is Austrian, but then the toe is very un-Austrian. So I am confused. Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl there's nothing like an un-austrian...
Bear in mind £1 was close to $2 last sale, now £1=$1.60.
3 hours till the sale starts. Have anyone got any email regarding the size and model list for the sale yet?
I wouldn't buy an orphan car. Terrible resale value and parts & service issue.
Take a guess of the maker:
Vass P2(I think) last with commando sole: One more shot John Lobb 2009:
A wide selection of sizes and styles of T&A, and some Kiton suits @ €800 at Quartier 206 outlet called "Last Season" in the basement of the main store, Friedrichstrasse 71, Berlin, Tel:49(0)30 2094680.