or Connect

Posts by von Rothbart

Quote: Originally Posted by chobochobo Totally awesome!! Special mention to the trees.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Then it depends on the % that's already included and how you feel after the meal about what % you would have tipped. As a matter of principle, unless I've had bad service, I always leave a small tip even if service is included. As strange as it sounds, I would also add that I'm more likely to be pleased with service when it is included than when it's not. Knowing that waiters are attentive even when they know...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Purchases above $2K are exempt, so if you group them, it's still okay. - B So the $2K exemption is per purchase, not per item, correct? How about separate purchases in one store per visit?
Awesome! The soft round last is beautiful, have you considered the soft square? Picture of the soles please.
Why do hate our economy? Our sartorial artisans?
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel That's hot +1. Quote: Originally Posted by bengal-stripe This pair are equally hot. Looks a bespoke version of City Boots from EG & Lattanzi commissioned by Asprey. Can you tell us more about those 2 pairs?
Quote: Originally Posted by srivats These are very harsh words to describe someone who has shared a lot of knowledge on the forum. I hope you gentlemen were just joking about bengal-stripe. +1000. Totally uncalled for. I can absolutely understand Manton's feeling toward that poaster.
Look wonderfully even with the no-so-good picture, take another one outdoor with a proper camera.
Button boots p0rn. Zak of Vienna: Weston's faux version:
Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy Awesome boot VR... I have one in the same family. You just refreshed my memory, I actually got the idea from you and made it in U last sans medallion Quote: Originally Posted by Michael Ay329 Von Rothbart...excellent choice of the U last. Rounded toe lasts don't do this gorgeous boot justice Steel eyelets, Goyser stitching, brown pebble grain leather are a wonderful combo for...