or Connect

Posts by von Rothbart

I stumbled across this store, it carries nothing but Vass and the house brand (which is meh): Beside display space, the whole store was covered with Vass shoe boxes from wall to wall, floor to ceiling: And Vass shoes were (most likely still are) on sale. Unfortunately I couldn't take advantage of the sale as the store was closed when I discovered it, and I had to leave the next morning:
Quote: Originally Posted by furo Re: Is black suit an acceptable business attire? Yes. NO. Black suits shouldn't exist in the first place, or there's no reason to have one at the very least. For formal events, it's either black tie or white tie depending on degree of formality. For funeral, charcoal or navy suits are equally appropriate, how ofter do you go to funerals to justify a black suit?
Quote: Originally Posted by eHaberdasher They're separating the 5 pieces that have Vicuna from the rest of the shipment so that we can at least receive the bulk of the shipment while customs awaits the proper paperwork for the vicuna from the supplier in Italy - very frustrating that it's been held up for almost 4 weeks, but there's nothing we can do on our end to speed up the process. Hopefully will have the shipment less the Vicuna pieces next week,...
Where clip-on braces are sold (:cough: Charvet :cough: )
Where mensimageconsultant shops.
Quote: Originally Posted by chobochobo Totally awesome!! Special mention to the trees.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Then it depends on the % that's already included and how you feel after the meal about what % you would have tipped. As a matter of principle, unless I've had bad service, I always leave a small tip even if service is included. As strange as it sounds, I would also add that I'm more likely to be pleased with service when it is included than when it's not. Knowing that waiters are attentive even when they know...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Purchases above $2K are exempt, so if you group them, it's still okay. - B So the $2K exemption is per purchase, not per item, correct? How about separate purchases in one store per visit?
Awesome! The soft round last is beautiful, have you considered the soft square? Picture of the soles please.
Why do hate our economy? Our sartorial artisans?