or Connect

Posts by von Rothbart

Quote: Originally Posted by medtech_expat The new 928 should be released in about 18 months as a 2012 model. It's Porsche's 3rd front-engine model and will share the same platform as the Panamera. So far looks like a stunner. It looks like a Panamera coupe, not that's a bad thing as I quite like the Panamera, don't understand all the h8 but I admit the front looks much better than the back.
Despite this threak epic fail, I think AF should be encouraged to start and participate in poasts outside of CE. It's good for his mental well being.
The fluerettes pedestal and the scallop should provide you with 2" height, that's a lot of soup to submerge the scallop in a wide rim bowl.
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Caul soup with scallop (thank you VR). Blended it this time, which made it super creamy. The scallop was delicious. However, my plan to have it "float" on the fluerrettes failed. They just sank. Oh, and I also added white truffle oil, which really made it sing. Serve the soup in wider and shallower bowls, and use fluerettes as "pedestal", the scallop should "float". Quote: Dessert:...
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel I'd rather taste my own mushroom than eat a domino's/papa johns. FTFY
Living too long in Atlanta can do this to you.
Permission to have an one night fling. It doesn't cost her anything but provides much guilt-free delight.
Quote: Originally Posted by ramuman I've decided to try out a Vass and with kolecho placing an order soon, the time just seems right. I'm set on a very classic balmoral captoe with no medallion in a dark brown on the F last. Stylistically I want to keep a couple of things including the double to single sole taper. I want this to be my go to brown shoe but keep a little of the Vass trademarks. I'll probably add metal toe taps, but beyond that, I'm at a...
Quote: Originally Posted by lpresq Heh, maybe I should just raise a chicken, or fly to S. America to harvest cocoa? Man, it's f'n brownies..... Why does it sound so daunting to you? It'd have taken me no more than 30 minutes to go to a farmers market to pick up some fresh butter and eggs and then a nearby baker store for the chocolate. Shelling walnut may take a little more time and efforts but it's well worth it. It's not much more...
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi gents, what do you think about these Dior Hommes? i wanted some lace-ups that were a little bit more "streetwear", which i could wear with jeans/casual clothes....since i felt the aesthetic of wearing my Lobbs and EG's with jeans was kind of off....but i'm a bit on the fence From Lobbs & EGs to these? What the fuck have you been smoking?