or Connect

Posts by von Rothbart

So how do you define "purchase" for purpose of this thread? I imagine a 6-pack Fruit-of-the-Loom will be exempted but not for for 6-pack of Zimmerli? What if I sold $500 worth of clothings, can I buy $500 worth and still remain in the club? How about non-clothing purchase? Fine dinings? Tickets?
Live.com rebate is now 30% for eBay buy-it-now.
New shipment of RLPL suits 100% cashmere just arrived at RL Woodbury Commons today. $240 ea. in full range of sizes, colors and patterns.
Black suit, by Kenneth Cole no less, really? For $500, seriously? Sigh, I feel like we are fighting an uphill battle even within SF. Imagine what's it like IRL.
I keep hearing a rumor that Lauduree is going to open a NY branch.
Congrats to teh RJman!! Quote: Originally Posted by RJman +1 I was stunned when you jumped out of the cake. Did he jump out with nothing but the RLPL thong? Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I was just kidding...and I agree completely about London. I will do pretty much anything for expediting something, though. I hate lines; I hate waiting. We were taking the kids up the Eiffel Tower this summer. We...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria The Chinese lead in one area of dessert. - B Fortune cookie is a pure American invention. There's no such thing as fortune cookie outside North America. Quote: Are you referring to the check? That is always a downer. There's usually no surprise with the check for a Chinese meal.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Yum, yum, yum...in the end, though, it's China and France, then everyone else. - B Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt At least somebody agrees with me. Those two cuisines stand head and shoulders above everything else. But dessert is Chinese's weakest link. It's behind the French, Italian, Austrian and even the German. Don't you hate it when your meal starts a bang,...
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Sometimes. But, I have to say, I've never dreamed of men I know on the internet having sex with each other. Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Kos + Kabbaz? - B Kos+Kabbaz+Kruiser Menage a trois?
Quote: Originally Posted by grimslade Here we go again. Mods, pls squirrel this threads so the professionals don't clear the place out. ktxbai. You don't like it, the freedom of information?