or Connect

Posts by von Rothbart

Congrat!! Awesome. Good news all around for Tom and SoCal members.
Quote: Originally Posted by davidsj Do you happen to know why the Kirov so rarely comes to NYC? They annually travel to California but NYC seems to lack any significant foreign ballet performances! Quote: Originally Posted by A Y The reasons depend on who you ask, but there are several: NYC is very expensive, there's stiff competition from the two big resident companies, NYC critics can make or break a company (though...
Olives, banana (don't like the flavor, hate the mushy, slimy texture), love the flavor of coconut but hate the sawdust/woodchip texture. I can tolerate white wine but dislike red. Absolutely hate beers. I want to meet the genius who invented sun-dried tomato that turned something truly wonderful into something truly awful. I am surprised tomato is high on the list of so many.
Quote: Originally Posted by Michael Ay329 Von Rothbart, I liked your shoe The U last is a great choice and 2009 continues to be the year of the Galosh oxford I would've dumped the imitation borgueing along the throat facings...but this is very personal Pictures are just phenomenal...you do the best pictures on the forum...period. Thanks Quote: Originally Posted by kolecho Welcome back, and what a...
Quote: Originally Posted by davidsj Can't wait to see Ossipova, going to watch Giselle and La Slyphide. Here's to hoping she leaves Bolshoi for ABT. That's a real possibility given that Ratmansky has joined ABT and the heavy-handed way Bolshoi handled her engagement at ABT.
Quote: Originally Posted by dopey I like to put this in every ballet thread, though it isn't really relevant. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the...
Quote: Originally Posted by davidsj Are any of you gents attending any of ABT's performances at the Met this season? Between NYCB & ABT, I am at Lincoln Center almost everyday. In additon the ones that have posted in this thread Portnay, SoCal, CHorse, and zjpj are also regular or occasion goers.
Vass U-last galosh spectator in brown and antique cognac HAF sole:
My condolence. I know exactly how you feel, mine passed away almost 3 years ago at 19 y.o. It took me months to get pass her absence.
I am kind of tired all the buying and selling disputes like this one being aired at the MC forum, can the mods move it to B&S forum? Quote: Originally Posted by chorse123 Is there a reason why you can see "last activity" for some members but not for others? Which members you're trying to stalk? I have a whole team of crimson-collar-covert-coated men that can do it for you for a very reasonable fee.