or Connect

Posts by von Rothbart

DOMENICO VACCA Sample Sale Tuesday, September 22nd - 10 AM TO 6 PM Wednesday, September 23rd - 10 AM TO 6 PM Thursday, September 24th - 10 AM TO 6 PM 14 East 60th Street, Suite 900 New York, NY 10019 T. 212.920.1211
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/11/st...=1&ref=fashion Quote: This week the situation reached a nadir of sorts when the Paris house Emanuel Ungaro "” once the pride and joy of the Upper East Side "” announced that it had hired Lindsay Lohan as its artistic adviser.
Tourneau Sale Famous Brand Name Watches* (New and Pre-Owned) Also a selection of Fine Jewelry and Writing Instruments 50% to 70% Off Retail Prices Saturday, Sept. 12th through Thursday, Sept. 17th 9:00am to 6:30pm Daily To be held at: Soiffer Haskin 317 West 33rd Street, NYC (Just west of Penn Station, between 8th and 9th Avenues) Credit Cards Only (American Express, Visa or MasterCard) All Sales Final. Strollers not allowed. No children...
EG Dover and its variants at Saks and Jay Kos, JL Chambord at JL store & Bergdorf, RLPL Pitney Lawn or Carter at the Mansion, and Santoni store has various Norvegese models. The EG Dover & JL Chambord are slightly above your price range at regular price. If the Mansion is on sale, they should be below your price range. I believer C&J has one or two Norwegian models, check out the C&J store at T&A.
Wichcraft is my favourite fast food chain. Vong's high quality is consistent across all restaurants.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria There is only one out, and that is the JLibourel Allen Edmonds Out, or the JLAEO. - B Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Pics or GTFO. Any newz on the pix of the mythically elusive Libourel AE?
Summer: 68 Winter:60, I like it cool. A/C & heat are off for much of spring and early fall.
Take a walk from Manhattan to Brooklyn via Brooklyn Bridge, have pizza at Grimaldi's, take a stroll in DUMBO and Brooklyn Heights, have pastry at Almondine and/or ice cream at Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory and/or chocolate at Jacque Torres, then walk back. Check Soiffer Haskin's site for sample sale schedules.
Franny as a good-natured, well-meaning person. However, I am convinced he's a strawman from the Democratic Party.
I order all of my Vass on HAF, double sole tapered to single around the beveled waist. For Goyser models, HAF is not an option so I just order double sole.