or Connect

Posts by von Rothbart

All credit reports, histories within ECHELON countries are linked. If "your sister" moves from one ECHELON country to another, they will find "her". "She" won't be able to have access to any credits, most likely "she" will be denied cell, cable, internet & utility services. "Your sister" will have a better chance in a non-ECHELON country. Just be a man, arrange a payment scheme and pay up.
On Saint James's Street:
I'll have what he's having.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/23/ar...piders.html?em At $500,000 for 3.67 yards, enough for a 2-piece suit or may be 3-piece. And probably bullet proof at 5X stronger than steel. That's just for production cost. The suit may end up close to $1,000,000 after producer and tailor mark up.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria It's the potbelly backlash against the low rise of the sub-Sartoriale models. - B The majority of them are regular rise. Only some models are low rise. Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday I suspect there was an unanticipated realization that cotton pants are cotton pants, regardless of the price tag attached. Quote: Originally Posted by...
Quote: Originally Posted by Leffot What's your favorite Vass last? I like the U and F the most.... Steven U & F lasts. But the Budapest last is growing on me as casual. It's a very unique last. The P2 is understated and I liken it to EG 202. I believe Vass produced a prototype P3 last it looked like midway between the P2 and F lasts. Steven, is your question a prelude to the return of Vass to NYC?
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria U caps on F in cordo: - B Delish, I'd order one without the "swan neck", it's bit too busy. I thought your RTW/MTO days were over?
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Backlash: Incotex, slim fit I really don't understand the Inco backlash, especially coming from some one who owns 20+ pairs. They're extremely well made, and tremendous value if you're in NYC. The only quirk is the inconsisent sizing.
So did teh g33k grow a pair and demand his money back?
kronik, starts your engine. Cassina, Poltrona Frau, Cappellini Warehouse sale, up to 70% off 10/2 Fri 12-8 10/3 Sat 10-6 10/4 Sun 11-5 200 McKay Road, Huntington Station, NY 11746 631.423.4560