or Connect

Posts by von Rothbart

Quote: Originally Posted by DrZRM Vass Budapester Wingtips US size 9, Stilmacher's sale, starting at $150. Isn't he a Vass basher? Now he's selling Vass?
Looks like RL is liquidating its EG stock. Huge EG RLPL shipments just arrived at Grapevine Hill. About 7-8 models, Grant, Carter, Mackay, Jamison...etc
I am in the market for a new sport sedan as a daily driver for my commuting around 50 miles/day and have a budget of $1,5000,000, thinking of getting the Bugatti Galibier. Not sure how it'd perform in NY snowy winter. What do you think? Any other suggestions? kthanxbai.
Only 77 will be produced at $1.4 millions a pop. A Middle Eastern buyer offered to buy 10 and was refused. AM changed its mind when the offer was $23 million or $900,000 premium over the list price for each car. http://www.one-77.com/
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Both were lovely, although it involves admitting liking Chopin. Which I do. - B The same can be said about Bernstein and I love Bernstein. It just that Robbins' omission of several key scores, and amongst other things, that made his NYCB staging seems like chopped up pieces. Quote: Originally Posted by Manton It is impossible to dislike Chopin. That said, I realize that...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria The City ballet just had a great all Robbins show, which including a suite of the West Side Story numbers. Unfortunately, you'll miss it...you might have won cool points with your date. - B The all Robbin program ends tomorrow, actually the opening piece Dances at a Gathering is more satisfying than the WSS.
Quote: Originally Posted by theyare private sale or the store? 2/22 Mon - 2/24 Wed 10am - 6pm 14 E 60, Suite 900 212.920.1211
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton A "romantic" thing to do is go to something at Lincoln Center (opera, symphony, ballet, whatever) and then to Cafe Des Arists after. It is not a foodie temple by any means, but it is open very late and chicks dig it. Short walk, lovely setting. Then walk down CPW and CPS and 7th Ave (NOT 8th!) on the way back to your hotel. Second on Lincoln Center, much better option than Broadway shows. But Cafe Des...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano I've probably been to Manhattan 50 times or more and my favorite thing to do is just pick a neighborhood and walk. I'm not there often enough that I get tired of exploring. It's been a few years since I've been down to the Village area, might try to go there. You should definitely check out High Line. It was an abandoned elevated freight railway now converted into park, phase 1 runs from...
So how did the dinner go? Any pictures?