or Connect

Posts by Rankiz

I asked Suitsupply for more measurements, here you go:Blue summer coat (J225)Shoulderwidth: S: 47 cm, M: 48 cmchest: S: 54cm M: 56 cmwaist: S: 53,5, M: 55,5 cmBottomwidth S = 56 cm, M = 58 cmBack length: S: 77 cm, M: 78 cm1/2 chest width on 54 cm is quite large, so I think that if you wear a 38R the small size will be big enough.
Thanks, didn't see that one on SS. Although I know SS have good quality, I think it looks like a winter coat even though it's cotton, must be the design.What do you think about this one? Flatseven trench coatSeems like it's producet by a South Korean company, but had good feedback on amazon, so I guess that might mean that is not crap? (Even thought ppl on amazon haven no clue on clothing quality):70% cotton 30% polyester 100$
I was thinking more of a summer pea coat, canvas, lightweight, trench coat like, just as a short jacket, like this:Problem is that I can not find something similar anywhere.
I need a casual but stylish cotton canvas peacoat for the summer, best would be navy with brown buttons, any tips?
I guess you ordered BD w/ collar roll?
Viccel posted some pics of some merino wool socks some months ago, any update on this? Would love if they started with merino wool socks also.
I already have a pair of suede tassel loafers, so I'd go with brown leather, but those suede ones with leather tassels seems nice.
Order 3062 is a Barba button down collar with collar roll, you could refer to the order when ordering.
Why don't you get a 38R?