or Connect

Posts by Rankiz

But you use less fabric, so it should affect the price a little, 3/4 of the trousers price would be fair.
Great, what would the price on shorts be compared to pants?
Are you planning to offer shorts soon from the chinos fabrics? I am sure it's possible to place a custom order for shorts, but would be nice if you would offer it by standard.
Not easy to see if the jacket is too big when you don't have your hands down so we can see the length.
Not easy to see if the jacket is too big when you don't have your hands down so we can see the length.
For the Norwegian National Day (17 May): Not satisfied with the tie knot, but I don't wear ties that often, so let me be excused. LBM 1911, Eton tie, Luxire shirt, J. Crew chinos.
My pair of chukkas boots from Meermin in size 7UK Rui (EE) fits me very good, but Hiro in 7UK (E) is quite tight in the width, should I size up to 7.5 UK in Hiro last?
I asked Suitsupply for more measurements, here you go:Blue summer coat (J225)Shoulderwidth: S: 47 cm, M: 48 cmchest: S: 54cm M: 56 cmwaist: S: 53,5, M: 55,5 cmBottomwidth S = 56 cm, M = 58 cmBack length: S: 77 cm, M: 78 cm1/2 chest width on 54 cm is quite large, so I think that if you wear a 38R the small size will be big enough.
Thanks, didn't see that one on SS. Although I know SS have good quality, I think it looks like a winter coat even though it's cotton, must be the design.What do you think about this one? Flatseven trench coatSeems like it's producet by a South Korean company, but had good feedback on amazon, so I guess that might mean that is not crap? (Even thought ppl on amazon haven no clue on clothing quality):70% cotton 30% polyester 100$
I was thinking more of a summer pea coat, canvas, lightweight, trench coat like, just as a short jacket, like this:Problem is that I can not find something similar anywhere.