or Connect

Posts by Rankiz

I use 6.5 UK in both Loake and Herring shoes, but 7 UK in Carmina, and 7 in C&J too.
You need to email them for this.
Anyone have an idea?
I really like the fabric of the J Crew Urban based on pictures, but how tapered is it? Because I don't like it when a chinos tightens around my calves when I sit down.
Are these t-shirts suitable to be worn together with chinos/shorts in the summer? Or are they really undershirts? I want an alternative to polos when I'm going to really hot places.
This is my second Moderntailor shirt, first time I based my measurements on a well fitted shirt, and it become too small, this time I tweaked that measurements to the better.
I am not 100% satisfied with my Moderntailor shirt, one thing is that the bicep measurement is a little to tight, so when I flex my muscle it tightens around my forearm. Moderntailor Measurements 1 I was thinking on adding some centimeters around the chest. 2 Adding some extra width around the bicep 3 Solution to fix the creases around my collar? (Doesn't improve when I button up the last button)
I just love my 3-4 pair of Herring shoes, good quality.
Yes please do. If something is too good to be true, it probably is, but I've heard much good about Bexley when you compare them to their price... and two pair of shoes for £189 is really superb!
You considered Carmina too? (Model 80106, Last Alcudia) Model 865, Last Forest